My guest on this episode is Executive wellness coach Anthony DiClementi. He’s the author of The Biohackers Guide to Upgraded Energy and Focus.
Anthony is gonna share his story with you today about how doing “what you’re supposed to do” and following most mainstream fitness advice completely ruined his body and his health. Then he’ll explain how he healed himself and got jacked, ripped, focused, happy and healthy.
We’ll talk about the biggest mistakes most people make when it comes to training and nutrition. Anthony will also share some of his best tips on improving sleep, reducing inflammation, increasing focus and cognitive function and reducing stress.
Other topics include:
- The dangers of low carb diets.
- Benefits of low intensity cardio.
- The Big 4 toxins you need to avoid.
- The downside of high intensity training.
- Should you lift explosively? The shocking truth.
- How your workouts can wreck your metabolism.
- How mitochondrial dysfunction can kill your energy levels.
- The benefits of trading in your barbells for bodyweight.
- Sleep biohacks that can dramatically improve the quantity and quality of your sleep.
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Bear Mattress. Bear Mattress is designed for optimal cooling, recovery, and pain relief. That result: you can sleep better and perform your best every day. Go to bearmattress.com and use the code “Renegade” to take $50 off your purchase. Bear Mattress uses exclusive technology so you can sleep better and improve your performance. Best of all? You get a100-night risk-free trial with no hidden charges or fees. Just remember to use the promo code “Renegade.”
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered. It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Go to http://www.AthleticGreens.com/
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.