Last weekend, I was down in San Diego at the eleventh annual Fitness Business Summit, and I had an amazing time with some of my closest friends.
While there, it occurred to me how much I used to struggle with maintaining my training and nutrition on the road.
For some reason my workouts always sucked and my diet fell apart. But I’ve made a conscious effort to get a lot better at that.
Today, I’m going to share some tips and sample workouts that should help you out.
After I cover that, my good friends, Jay Jablonski and Craig Ballantyne join me to discuss bouncing back from adversity and overcoming shyness and insecurity.
I hope you enjoy it.
- A trick for beating jet lag
- How to modify your workouts on the road
- What to do if the hotel gym only has light weights
- The lightweight, essential training equipment for traveling
- How to make bodyweight exercises harder
- Conditioning workouts for fast fat loss
- What food to pack
- A super easy way to always have healthy food while traveling
- How to avoid getting sick while traveling
- Essential supplementation
- Bouncing back from adversity
- How to avoid judging yourself too harshly
- How to go from introvert to owning a room
- Advice I’d give to my 18-year-old self
- What 75-year-old Jay would say to 42-year-old Jay
- And much more
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered.
It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Click HERE to receive a special offer as a listener of the podcast.
This episode is also brought to you by The Renegade Strength Club, one of the best ways to simplify your life is to outsource things. If you’re not a fitness professional that means you should outsource your program design to someone who is. That someone would be your host, Jason (A.K.A. Jay) Ferruggia. Since 1994, he has helped countless guys get ripped, strong, jacked and yoked. His training methods have been battle tested time and time again. And they always deliver killer results.
As a Renegade Strength Club insider you get:
- Brand new workouts from Jay every month
- Coaching videos
- Answers to your questions
- Access to the club community
- The opportunity to participate in local meet ups
- The chance to enter contests like the Transformation Contest, and more where we offer cool prizes like Fat Gripz, t-shirts, etc.
Go to www.renegadestrengthclub.com to join us on the Dark Side and we’ll see you on the inside.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.