The ability to do what you want, when you want, how you want. Freedom. That’s what we’re going after, and it’s why I recommend everyone cut out negativity, useless chores, and soul-sucking relationships.
When you eliminate clutter, you create freedom.
But too much freedom can be crippling. A life without rules opens you up to distraction and inefficiency. Tons of free time lulls you into the idea that you’ll just slip into the life if your dreams.
You can avoid that complacency by building structure and accountability into your life. Structure and accountability come from Rules for Living.
In this episode, I take you through the critical, simple steps that will help you create your own rules for life so you can wake up and dominate every day with a passion and excitement.
I also take you through some of my own rules and give you some examples of the key areas around which you can make your own.
Today’s Topics Include:
- 0:25: A “Thank You” to listeners for your support of Renegade Radio
- 2:52: New music I’ve been digging the past couple weeks
- 5:26: Recent work on fascial stretching with Ann Frederick
- 6:39: Diving into today’s topic on how to dominate your morning
- 9:40: The one thing to never, ever, EVER do in the morning
- 10:24: A simple, success building habit you can build first thing in the morning
- 12:37: How to create freedom in your life
- 16:50: Craig Ballantyne’s “Rules to Live By” and ways you can apply them to your life
- 18:44: The one question to ask yourself at the end of every day?
- 21:20: A life ule that will keep you in shape 365 days per year
- 24:08: My own life goals that have transformed the way I think, live, and feel
- 28:19: Why arguing is an enormous waste of time and how to avoid it
- 31:43: Perhaps the most important life rule for keeping a positive outlook on life
- 34:39: The critical reason to create life rules and how to get started on creating your own
Awesome Stuff Mentioned In This Episode:
- Stretch to Win: I have recently used and loved Fascial Stretch Treatment with Ann Frederick.
- Rules to Live By: Craig Ballantyne’s Renegade Radio Episode on life rules.
- The Perfect Day Formula: How to Own the Day and Control Your Life
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here for the Renegade Radio RSS Feed (non-iTunes)
This episode is brought to you by Onnit Total Human Optimization.
Onnit is one of the premier nutrition, supplement, and fitness equipment companies in the world, and they are leading the charge on sustainably producing earth-grown, natural products that make a huge impact on how you look, feel, and perform.
Use The Same Supplements That I Do and get to getonnit.com/jay to:
-Increase Focus with Alpha BRAIN
-Improve Workouts with Shroom TECH Sport
-Enhance Sleep & Recovery with NEW MOOD
-100% Money Back, Keep The Bottle Guarantee
If you have questions, shoot them my way on Twitter (@JasonFerruggia) or email podcast@JasonFerruggia.com
Thank you for tuning in, subscribing, and listening. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.