UFC Hall of Famer and former WWE superstar, The Worlds Most Dangerous Man, Ken Shamrock joins me on the latest Renegade Radio podcast. We talk about fighting, strength and conditioning, and nutrition. Ken also tells some great first hand stories from being backstage at the first UFC. He shares some memories from his days with the WWF including first impressions of The Rock.
- Hardest and craziest workouts he’s ever done.
- How he trained for football vs. UFC vs. WWE.
- How his training evolved as he got older, and what he does now in his 50’s.
- The inside scoop on the Tito Ortiz feud.
- His take on Mayweather vs. McGregor.
- His competition diet and his diet today.
- His favorite recovery methods.
- What it was like to be involved in the first UFC pay per view.
- The kick that scared all the toughest guys in the room.
- Breaking in to pro wrestling.
- Training with Bret Hart.
- Stone Cold Steve Austin and Goldberg.
- The Attitude Era.
- Thoughts on Brock Lesnar and Kurt Angle.
- What kind of training all kids should do.
- His preferred recreational combat sport for guys in their 40’s and 50’s.
Connect with Ken Shamrock:
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Audio Books
Click HERE to start listening to critically-acclaimed, best-selling audiobooks including some of my favorites like Essentialism, How to Win Friends & Influence People and The Art of Noncomformity!
And, of course, Ken Shamrocks books Inside the Lion’s Den, and Beyond the Lion’s Den.
With Audiobooks you can learn and generate new ideas anywhere, anytime.
• Download or stream audiobooks on your smartphone or tablet with our free apps for iOS and Android
• Choose from more than 100,000 titles, including top-rated business books written by leaders and innovators in the field
• Listen to your first audiobook for FREE and if you like the service, enjoy a new book every month
• Access our Member Deals section where you can take advantage of great bundles and BOGOs
Click HERE to get your free book.
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered. It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Go to http://www.AthleticGreens.com/
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.