I’ve been thinking and talking a lot about authenticity lately.
A lot of people struggle with answering one of life’s most basic questions: “Who are you?”
I’ve often had trouble answering that question, myself. But it’s something we all need to be able to answer. And we need to be happy and comfortable with that answer. If we’re not we need to make some changes.
That’s why asking and answering it is a good practice. By doing so you find out where you stand and if you’re living in a way you can be proud of. If you’re not you know you need to make some changes.
It seems to me that there’s a disconnect between who you think you are, who you want to be and how people perceive you.
That’s why you need to make time for introspection and be honest to open feedback.
Two of my best buds, Luka Hocevar and Jay Jablonski, always give me honest feedback and help keep me on the right path. Today, both of them join me for the latest podcast episode.
In it we discuss:
- What it means to be your true authentic self
- How to do it
- Figuring out who you really are versus how others perceive you
- The comparison trap
- To hustle or not to hustle
- What can you learn from The Rock and Kevin Hart
- One thing we’ve changed our minds on in the last year or so
- The importance of who you surround yourself with
- How to get constructive feedback that can change yourself
- The new weed gyms opening in San Francisco
- Thoughts on realistic behavior change
- How to get over the fear of failure
- A shift in perspective that can change your life
- Why you should always have multiple options
- The real value of a “busy” life
- The best way to set and achieve goals
- Setting goals versus having a vision.
- Are you thinking too small
- The true meaning of commitment and why it’s so important
- The best cure for anxiety
- How to learn faster
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here for the Renegade Radio RSS Feed (non-iTunes)
This Episode is Brought to You By:
Organifi is an organic, superfood supplement line that makes quality trusted nutrition convenient and accessible. Their most popular product, GREEN JUICE, solves the problem of juicing greens ON THE GO! Just add to water, drink and let your body soak up the benefits. Use code ‘Renegade’ at checkout for 20% off your order!
With Organifi you can get all your healthy superfoods in one drink… With no shopping, no juicing, no blending and no clean up. In just 30 seconds a day you can supercharge your life, restore glowing good health, and feel decades younger.
- Save time
- Increase mental clarity
- Improve health
- Reduce stress
- Detoxify your body
- Rejuvenate your skin
- Boost immunity
Click HERE to get 20% off your order by using the coupon code “renegade” at checkout.
If you have questions, shoot them my way on Twitter (@JasonFerruggia) or email podcast@JasonFerruggia.com
Thank you for tuning in, subscribing, and listening. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.