BJ Gaddour is a renowned fitness expert known for his metabolic bodybuilding style of workouts. He’s a former fat guy turned cover model and the former fitness director for Men’s Health.
BJ lost over 50 pounds and fitness completely transformed his life. He’s now jacked and shredded and helps countless others get in the best shape of their lives.
On this episode of The Renegade Radio Podcast BJ is gonna share all his training and nutrition secrets.
- BJ’s introduction to fitness and the life changing impact it had
- The biggest training mistakes he made
- Why lifting heavy isn’t always the answer
- The best workout for getting shredded
- Why you should worry about time under tension
- Unique tricks for building muscle
- Building big legs without squats or deadlifts
- The best muscle building workout split
- The sport specific training myth
- Getting jacked with bodyweight and dumbbells
- What metabolic bodybuilding is all about
- The diet he follows to always stay ripped
- Invaluable tips on branding
- Much more
Connect with BJ Online:
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered. It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Go to http://www.AthleticGreens.com/
This episode is brought to you by Audio Books
Click HERE to start listening to critically-acclaimed, best-selling audiobooks including some of my favorites like Essentialism, How to Win Friends & Influence People and The Art of Noncomformity!
And, of course, BJ Gaddour’s book Men’s Health Your Body is Your BarBell.
With Audiobooks you can learn and generate new ideas anywhere, anytime.
• Download or stream audiobooks on your smartphone or tablet with our free apps for iOS and Android
• Choose from more than 100,000 titles, including top-rated business books written by leaders and innovators in the field
• Listen to your first audiobook for FREE and if you like the service, enjoy a new book every month
• Access our Member Deals section where you can take advantage of great bundles and BOGOs
Click HERE to get your free book.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.