After you turn 35, things change and you’ll have to adjust your training.
You’re not in your twenties anymore and can’t do things the same way you used to. But that doesn’t mean it’s over. Far from it. Age is just an excuse that the weak sheep use.
If you train smarter, you can keep making gains at any age.
In today’s episode, I’ll address what you need to do and how you can keep getting jacked well into your forties and beyond.
I’ll also be answering your questions on a variety of topics including:
- Squats vs lunges
- Programming strongman exercises
- How to train for maximum size
- Optimal training frequency
- The only thing that truly matters in the gym
- New training music I’m listening to
- Why I only reply to 50% of the emails I get
- Tips for trainers and gym owners
- Connecting with influencers in any industry
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered. It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Click HERE to receive a special offer as a listener of the podcast.
This episode is also brought to you by The Renegade Strength Club, one of the best ways to simplify your life is to outsource things.
Do you wanna get strong and shredded in as little as 3 hours per week? Without the usual aches and pains associated with most training programs? Then join our exclusive community in the Renegade Strength Club.
You’ll slash body fat, boost testosterone, increase energy and turn back the clock. Get the workouts, coaching, and accountability you need to build your best body ever at: www.RenegadeStrengthClub.com.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.