Did you know that fat cells can survive in your body for 10 years? And that they can retain artificial chemicals that act like excessive estrogen in your body? Excessive estrogen makes you gain fat in your chest, hips and thighs. It can also contribute to depression and numerous diseases. The problem is most of us consume estrogenic compounds and rub them on our skin all day long.
Dr. Anthony G. Jay is my guest on the podcast today and he’s going to help you avoid this deadly problem.
- The top 10 list of every day estrogenics
- Cutting edge weight loss strategies
- How men are becoming more feminized
- What to look for when shopping for food and cosmetics
- What household items to get rid of
- How estrogen effects your immune system
- Why men have such low testosterone levels these days
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Bear Mattress. Bear Mattress is designed for optimal cooling, recovery, and pain relief. That result: you can sleep better and perform your best every day. Go to bearmattress.com and use the code “Renegade” to take $50 off your purchase. Bear Mattress uses exclusive technology so you can sleep better and improve your performance. Best of all? You get a100-night risk-free trial with no hidden charges or fees. Just remember to use the promo code “Renegade.”
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered. It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Go to http://www.AthleticGreens.com/
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.