Everyone wants to be build a strong, ripped physique. But you don’t want to wreck your joints in the process. In this episode I’ll give you 7 great ways to protect your joints, improve your recovery and enhance your training longevity.
A lot of people (many, unknowingly) suffer from adrenal fatigue or some form of burnout. This is due the unnatural, fast paced, high stress life we lead. When you crash you often crash hard. Then it takes a long time and a concerted effort to bounce back. I’ve got 10 great tips for you that will make a huge difference in how you feel that will accelerate your return to 100%.
Other Topics Include:
- The ultimate training split for bigger arms
- How to increase arm training frequency without wrecking your elbows
- High reps vs low reps for muscle gains
- Adjusting your training after 40
- How to come back from a long layoff
- Counting macros
- The fastest way to increase a big lift
- New music recommendations
- And more
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Bear Mattress. Bear Mattress is designed for optimal cooling, recovery, and pain relief. That result: you can sleep better and perform your best every day. Go to bearmattress.com and use the code “Renegade” to take $50 off your purchase. Bear Mattress uses exclusive technology so you can sleep better and improve your performance. Best of all? You get a100-night risk-free trial with no hidden charges or fees. Just remember to use the promo code “Renegade.”
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered. It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Go to http://www.AthleticGreens.com/
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.