Ryan Holiday gets shit done. I’m talking about a lot of shit. He’s a master of productivity and has accomplished a great deal in his relatively short life.
Holiday left college to study under strategist and best selling author, Robert Greene. (The 48 Laws of Power, Mastery) From there he became the Director of Marketing at American Apparel at the age of 21.
In addition to his writing and his day job, Ryan has gone on to consult for several New York Times bestselling authors. His work has been used as case studies by Twitter, YouTube and Google and he has been written about in AdAge, The New York Times, Gawker and Fast Company.
Today’s podcast topics include:
- Recap of Jay’s trip to NYC
- Things that piss Jay off
- How to give a good pound
- Jay’s least favorite question
- Breakdown of the pro’s and cons of high fat and low fat diets
- Common misconceptions about Paleo dieting
- Ryan talks growth hacking and how to apply it in every business
- How to accomplish 10x more in your day
- How to deal with being a younger boss with older employees
- Is a college education worth it?
- How obstacles can help you achieve your goals
- Ryan’s latest music obsession
Listen To Renegade Radio
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to download this episode
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here for the Renegade Radio RSS Feed (non-iTunes)
React To Renegade Radio
Notes From This Episode
Today’s podcast was brought to you by Onnit. Go to www.onnit.com/Renegade to get 10% off your order.
To find more about Robert Greene and his work, check out his blog.
To learn more about the philosophy of Stoicism, check out Meditations by Marcus Aurelius.
If you haven’t already could you do us a favor and leave us a review of the podcast on iTunes HERE? It would be greatly appreciated.