In today’s episode, I sat down for a one on one chat with CEO and Founder of Onnit, Aubrey Marcus.
On top of his duties at Onnit, Aubrey manages WarriorPoet.Us, a blog dedicated to expanding exploring the tools of modern philosophy and spirituality.
In this wide ranging interview, we discussed shamanism, his travels across the globe, poetry and how he founded Onnit.
Today’s Podcast Topics Include:
- What is shamanism and why YOU should care about it
- Why Aubrey hits the float tank at least once a month
- How Marijuana enhances deep tissue and mobility work
- Blue Lotus Oil and the magical opiate experience
- The #1 city in the world to visit
- Why Aubrey loves poetry
- From college to marketing sex toys to founding Onnit
- How a 4 hour dinner discussing aliens and volcanoes got Joe Rogan on board
- The story of Alpha Brain
- How Onnit generated of 90% of their sales
- Aubrey’s advice on starting a biz
- Breaking down the Shroom Tech Sport formula
- Why Onnit doesn’t use Whey
- What the future holds for Onnit
Listen To Renegade Radio
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to download this episode
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here for the Renegade Radio RSS Feed (non-iTunes)
React To Renegade Radio
I want to hear your thoughts and comments on the show. Drop me a note on Twitter and let me know what you think. I’m @JasonFerruggia.
Notes From The Show
If you’d like to learn more about Shamanism, Aubrey has written about it extensively HERE.
You can learn more about Float Tanks and find one near you at www.floatlocations.com.
Today’s podcast was brought to you by Onnit. Go to Onnit.com/Renegade to get 10% off your entire order.
If you haven’t already could you do us a favor and leave us a review of the podcast on iTunes HERE? It would be greatly appreciated and will assist us in getting future guests.