Luka Hocevar is an entrepreneur, fitness coach, business coach, and one of the smartest, coolest, and most successful guys I know.
There is no one on the planet who is able to absorb, implement, and spread knowledge like this guy, and today, he is here on the podcast to answer your questions on personal development, leadership, relationships, and financial success.
He has built some of the most impactful fitness businesses I have ever seen and he is a true master of learning, communication, coaching. Most importantly, he never loses sight of making a difference in people’s lives, and everyone who comes into contact with him walks away a better human.
You will do the same today.
Tune in to hear Luka and I cover some of the biggest lessons we’ve learned and how we overcome the common issues that hold people back from creating a meaningful, fulfilling life.
Today’s Topics Include:
- 0:26: What’s the one thing that caused the biggest growth in my and Luka’s business?
- 3:35: The four areas to think about when building your career
- 5:00: Why you must identify your unique abilities
- 7:56: How to build deeper relationships with your clients and friends, including the questions you have to ask yourself in building a culture around your brand.
- 15:35: What is the first thing to change when training an older client?
- 19:31: How to not choke and let your nerves get the best of you, and Luka’s 4 steps to self improvement.
- 22:35: How to handle a lack of motivation and drop in confidence
- 24:21: Starting a fitness business with very few resources, including first steps, useful certs, and business models.
- 28:13: Encouraging a significant other to get back in shape and take control of their health
- 31:26: Is there any money to be made in setting up KB boot camps?
- 33:23: Dealing with the detrimental health effects of working the night shift
- 37:50: How to make more money without getting a new job
- 40:44: The best way to spit game at the gym
- 44:04: 3 things Luka and I wish we knew 10 years ago, professionally and personally.
- 53:00: Final words on the importance of relationships and leaving a legacy
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here for the Renegade Radio RSS Feed (non-iTunes)
This Episode Is Brought To You By:
Get healthy groceries up to 50% off delivered to you. Shopping for healthy food can burn a hole in your wallet and waste your time. Luckily, the crew at Thrive Market lets you pick up high quality food at wholesale prices and get it delivered right to your door. No more crazy price hikes or long lines.
- Get a FREE 15oz bottle of coconut oil
- Extra 15% off your first order
- Pay only $1.95 shipping
- Save time
- Increase mental clarity
- Improve health
- Reduce stress
- Detoxify your body
- Rejuvenate your skin
- Boost immunity
Onnit Total Human Optimization
Get your Shroom Tech Sport, Alpha Brain, Hemp Force and more incredible supplements and fitness equipment at onnit.com/Renegade. And use the coupon code “Renegade” at checkout to save 10%.
Finally, if you have questions you need me to answer, send them over to email@example.com
Thank you to those of you who leave reviews on iTunes. I read each and every one of them, and sincerely appreciate your feedback.
P.S. Please share this post with someone you think would enjoy it. I appreciate you.
Thank you for listening.