When it comes to writing diets that get people shredded and jacked, Jason Phillips is the man. He works with some of the top athletes and physique competitors in the world and is second to none when it comes to nutrition coaching. If you want to know exactly how much to eat, what to eat and when to eat it, he’s your guy.
Confused about carbs, protein and fat? Jason will break down the specific macros you need to build your best body ever.
Today’s Topics Include:
- The biggest dietary myths.
- Dairy and it’s impact on intense exercise.
- Reducing inflammation.
- The truth about grains.
- Are legumes as bad as paleo people say they are?
- Is there ever a time for sugar?
- Does fruit make you fat?
- How to eat for longevity?
- When keto is good and when it fails.
- Pre, during and post workout nutrition.
- How does nutrition play a role in adrenal fatigue?
- Thoughts on intermittent fasting.
- How much protein do you need to build muscle?
- Tips for improving digestion and gut health.
- How to adjust your diet for shift work.
- The psychology of coaching and what makes a good coach.
- And much more…
Connect with Jason Online
Sign Up For Testing with Jason Phillips HERE
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Kettle and Fire.
Bone broth is one of the most nutrient dense superfoods and you can get it delivered right to your door. There’s no other superfood that contains the critical vitamins you need like amino acids and collagen. They only come from animal bones and connective tissue.
Kettle and Fire is 100% organic. Here are some other benefits to this paleo friendly, gluten free broth:
- From grass-fed cattle
- Bones are slowly simmered for 20 hours with organic vegetables and herbs
- 10 grams of protein per cup
- Helps you digest muscle meat
- Great for muscle recovery and joint inflammation
- Bring luster to your skin and hair
- Reduce cellulite
- Increase connective tissue
- Great for detox
Go to http://www.kettleandfire.com/jay to get the best bone broth out there.
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered. It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Go to http://www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to receive a special offer as a listener of the podcast.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.