In this episode, I break down the best exercises for every body part.
They’re not what you might expect. But if you include them regularly you’ll get jacked. Even better, your joints will stay healthy. Ignore at your own peril!
Summer’s coming and one part of your body that is always exposed is the forearms. So we’re digging deep on all the different methods you can use to increase their size and strengthen your grip.
Other topics include:
- A necessary step in the path to fulfillment?
- Stupid things people do at the gym
- Optimal frequency for chest, back, and shoulders
- How to increase your conditioning and really get in sick shape
- What it really means to train like an athlete
- One thing you should do to avoid shoulder problems
- My favorite fiction books
- The new Kendrick Lamar album
- Training tips for those in their 60’s
- Reverse pyramid training
- And more…
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered. It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Click HERE to receive a special offer as a listener of the podcast.
This episode is also brought to you by The Renegade Strength Club, one of the best ways to simplify your life is to outsource things.
Do you wanna get strong and shredded in as little as 3 hours per week? Without the usual aches and pains associated with most training programs? Then join our exclusive community in the Renegade Strength Club.
You’ll slash body fat, boost testosterone, increase energy and turn back the clock. Get the workouts, coaching, and accountability you need to build your best body ever at: www.RenegadeStrengthClub.com.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.