My awesome friend, Torrie Wilson joins me for a great new episode of the Renegade Radio Podcast.
Torrie was a fitness and cover model who eventually found her way into pro wrestling. She became a mainstay during the WWE Attitude Era where she shared the spotlight with the likes of The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin. She was regularly featured in memorable on air segments that were seen by millions of viewers.
Since retiring Torrie has started a new career, helping people get fit. She’s in the best shape of her life, happy, healthy and successful. She’s here today to share her secrets.
Topics Discussed Include:
- Here early battle with anorexia and bulimia.
- How she got into fitness competitions.
- What led to her starting a career in pro wrestling.
- Some of the best and worst memories from the WCW days.
- What it was like behind the scenes when the ship was sinking in WCW.
- Breaking into WWE, how she was treated and who she rode with.
- The legendary bra and panties matches.
- Did they ever go too far in the Attitude days?
- How she overcame being painfully shy.
- How her fitness routines have evolved over the years.
- How she has better abs in her 40’s than she did in her 20’s.
- Her diet and why she thinks carbs are essential.
- Business lessons learned the hard way.
- Her daily routine and how she continues to stay motivated.
Watch this Episode:
Connect With Torrie Online
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Audio Books
Click HERE to start listening to critically-acclaimed, best-selling audiobooks including some of my favorites like Essentialism, How to Win Friends & Influence People and The Art of Noncomformity!
With Audiobooks you can learn and generate new ideas anywhere, anytime.
- Download or stream audiobooks on your smartphone or tablet with our free apps for iOS and Android
- Choose from more than 100,000 titles, including top-rated business books written by leaders and innovators in the field
- Listen to your first audiobook for FREE and if you like the service, enjoy a new book every month
- Access our Member Deals section where you can take advantage of great bundles and BOGOs
Click HERE to get your free book.
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered. It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Go to http://www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to receive a special offer as a listener of the podcast.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.