Elliott Hulse wants to help you get strong in every way.
In this episode of the Renegade Radio Podcast, you’ll learn how to be physically strong and mentally tough. You’ll discover how to break the shackles that hold you back so that you can finally achieve your goals and live the life you want.
Elliot will help you unlock the secrets that will make you a KING.
Within a span of ten years, Elliot has evolved from a struggling personal trainer to a YouTube superstar with over one million subscribers. In this episode, we discuss how Elliott discovered strength training and got his start in the fitness business. We explore the birth of his YouTube channel and what he did to build his massive audience. And Elliot talks about the importance of finding and living one’s truth.
- His current training template and how he “self-medicates” with training. 6:47
- Elliott’s start as a professional Strongman Competitor and his experiences with serious injuries. 9:30
- When Elliott decided it was time to “switch characters” in order to fulfill his purpose and serve the world in a better way. 12:42
- His first trainer and the man who introduced him to strength. 13:32
- The life lessons he’s learned through lifting and why he sees injuries as gifts. 15:07
- His thoughts on masculinity and the connection that we’re all missing in our lives. 16:11
- Elliott’s advice for attracting the right people into your life; it starts with changing who you are. 21:15
- How he got his start in the fitness industry and the introduction to a “non-job”. 22:35
- His first experiences as an entrepreneur and the origins of Strength Camp. 24:26
- From zero to over a million subscribers – How Elliott started out on You Tube. 27:32
- Who and what influenced him to do business online. 30:09
- The YouTube accident and the one month challenge that revolutionized Elliott’s approach to online business. 33:04
- The long break that allowed him to find his truth and led to his documentary about “Dr. Squat”, Fred Hatfield, the 1st man to squat 1,000 lbs. 35:02
- His thoughts on how gym owners, and all professionals, can improve their business. 39:54
- The importance of building community in a brick and mortar gym and advice on how to do it. 41:10
- Elliott’s latest passion project, Grounding Camp, and his first experiences with meditation. 43:04
- The major differences between Elliott today versus 10 years ago. 48:45
- Where he sees himself 10 years from now and the development of Strength Camp. 52:02
Watch this Episode:
Connect with Elliot online:
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Caffeine and Kilos. We all know that coffee is probably the greatest thing ever. There are countless studies proving the benefits of coffee. Dr. Sanjiv Chopra said that drinking coffee is one of the five essential habits for long-term good health.
Caffeine and Kilos is a brand that embodies an active lifestyle. They have great looking apparel you can wear in the gym or out of the gym.
It’s smooth, fresh coffee blended and roasted for high caffeine content, so you can get all kinds of cranked up. They also have all natural, whole food caffeinated bars with macros designed for performance.
Get their delicious coffee and more at www.caffeineandkilos.com and use the code, “Renegade” and get free shipping on your first order.
This episode is also brought to you by Kettle and Fire.
Bone broth is one of the most nutrient dense superfoods and you can get it delivered right to your door. There’s no other superfood that contains the critical vitamins you need like amino acids and collagen. They only come from animal bones and connective tissue.
Kettle and Fire is 100% organic. Here are some other benefits to this Paleo friendly, gluten free broth:
- From grass-fed cattle
- Bones are slowly simmered for 20 hours with organic vegetables and herbs
- 10 grams of protein per cup
- Helps you digest muscle meat
- Great for muscle recovery and joint inflammation
- Bring luster to your skin and hair
- Reduce cellulite
- Increase connective tissue
- Great for detox
Go to http://www.kettleandfire.com/jay to get the best bone broth out there.
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered. It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Go to http://www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to receive a special offer as a listener of the podcast.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.