Tom Incledon may have the answers to all of your health related questions.
He’s spent his entire career testing thousands of people and has seen it (and helped correct) it all.
Tom has more degrees and certifications than Eminem has rhymes. These include a B.S. in Exercise Science, B.S. in Nutrition, M.S. in Kinesiology, and Ph.D. in Exercise Physiology.
He’s a member in over 30 different scientific organizations and serves as a reviewer for several peer-reviewed journals.
But he’s no 130-pound lab geek in a white coat.
Tom has been ranked nationally in powerlifting, Olympic lifting, and strongman. His best lifts include:
- 187-pound one arm snatch (using a 7′ barbell)
- 286-pound power snatch
- 352-pound power clean and jerk
- 452-pound front squat
- 615-pound deadlift
Tom did all this at weighing under 200 pounds. So he not only talks the talk, he walks the walk.
In this episode, Tom and I discuss topics such as:
- Techniques to improve sleep
- Diets to prevent or help treat cancer
- How BCAA’s can make you fat
- Keys to reducing inflammation
- Curing ankle pain… by rubbing your face
- How to heal the gut and maximize fat loss
- Neural exercises to enhance movement and performance
- Is gluten good or bad?
- Dietary tips for strengthening the immune system
- The importance of your gut microbiome
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Kimera Koffee. It is great tasting high altitudes single estate coffee packed with premium-grade nootropics, proven to help increase focus, power output and cognition.
Go to http://www.kimerakoffee.
Turbo charge your brain now!
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered.
It’s easy, and it taste great.
Click HERE to receive a special offer as a listener of the podcast.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.