It seems that no one really knows what masculinity is anymore.
Many want to do away with or downplay the concept. They want us to be weak and soft, coddled and handed a participation trophy. You can put it on the shelf right next to your balls.
But Jack Donovan ain’t goin’ out like that. He’s on a mission to help us adhere to our primal instincts. He is the author of The Way of Men, which has been called a “complete roadmap to masculinity,” and “the best book on masculinity since Fight Club.”
While I didn’t agree with every word he said, I immediately knew after reading it that I had to get Jack on the podcast.
Topics Discussed Include:
- What is masculinity?
- Caring about what others think of you.
- The type of man you should never trust.
- The alpha male virtues- strength, courage, mastery and honor.
- Why you need to lift weights and get strong.
- How to have honor among men.
- What is truly missing from our lives that will give us fulfillment and happiness?
- How to be a better leader and get out of your comfort zone.
- How to find and start your own tribe.
- The real reason people are depressed, lonely and unsatisfied.
- The importance of making man time and doing manly things.
- The difference between being a good man and being good at being a man.
- Jack’s workouts and diet that keeps him yoked and strong at 42 years old.
- And much more.
Connect with Jack Online:
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Audio Books
Click HERE to start listening to critically-acclaimed, best-selling audiobooks including some of my favorites like Essentialism, How to Win Friends & Influence People and The Art of Noncomformity!
And, of course, Jack Donovan book(s) The Way of Men, A Sky Without Eagles and Blood Brotherhood.
With Audiobooks you can learn and generate new ideas anywhere, anytime.
- Download or stream audiobooks on your smartphone or tablet with our free apps for iOS and Android
- Choose from more than 100,000 titles, including top-rated business books written by leaders and innovators in the field
- Listen to your first audiobook for FREE and if you like the service, enjoy a new book every month
- Access our Member Deals section where you can take advantage of great bundles and BOGOs
Click HERE to get your free book.
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered. It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Go to http://www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to receive a special offer as a listener of the podcast.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.