I’ve been in the Iron Game for over 30 years.
But I still like to experiment. Strength training is my #1 obsession and there’s always more to learn.
I recently ran a little 90-day test protocol.
In this episode, I’ll tell you what I learned, what I liked, what I hated, and what my conclusions are.
After that, I’ll give you some of my best arm building secrets that will help you pack on some size for the summer. The weather’s getting warmer so you know what that means…suns out, guns out.
Finally, I’ll give you some of the best ways to reduce inflammation and improve recovery time between workouts.
- The optimal number of strength training days per week
- The importance of adhering to the High/Low system
- Proper weekly workout sequencing
- The top training splits
- The early days of Renegade Gym
- The evolution of my training system
- How I got so many guys so big and strong, so fast
- What adjustments to make as you get older
- The magical switch we made that dramatically enhanced results
- A simple trick for building bigger arms with zero elbow pain
- High dose Omega-3 supplementation
- Top ways to reduce inflammation
- Does exercise reduce sex drive?
- And much more
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered.
It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Click HERE to receive a special offer as a listener of the podcast.
This episode is also brought to you by The Renegade Strength Club, one of the best ways to simplify your life is to outsource things. If you’re not a fitness professional that means you should outsource your program design to someone who is. That someone would be your host, Jason (A.K.A. Jay) Ferruggia. Since 1994, he has helped countless guys get ripped, strong, jacked and yoked. His training methods have been battle tested time and time again. And they always deliver killer results.
As a Renegade Strength Club insider you get:
- Brand new workouts from Jay every month
- Coaching videos
- Answers to your questions
- Access to the club community
- The opportunity to participate in local meet ups
- The chance to enter contests like the Transformation Contest, and more where we offer cool prizes like Fat Gripz, t-shirts, etc.
Go to www.renegadestrengthclub.com to join us on the Dark Side and we’ll see you on the inside.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.