On the latest episode of Renegade Radio, Randy “The Natural” Couture stopped by for a great conversation.
We covered everything from training to nutrition and business to Hollywood. Not only is he an NCAA All American, a 3x UFC Heavyweight champion, UFC Hall of Famer, and now actor, he’s also a very successful entrepreneur.
Xtreme Couture has multiple gym locations, a clothing line, nutrition line and cologne. Clearly this is a man that knows how to get things done. He’s breaks it all down for us on Renegade Radio.
Today’s Podcast Topics Include:
- How he runs multiple successful businesses
- What gets him up in the morning
- How he stays motivated and never loses the eye of the tiger
- His training and nutrition protocols
- Why he’s such a big believer in greens and an alkaline diet
- How he stays in peak shape at 51 years old
- Which martial art he would recommend to a kid or to a guy
in his mid 40′s just starting out for the first time.
- His special skills as a doctor
- His upcoming show, Gym Rescue
- Stories from the set of The Expendables 3
Listen To Renegade Radio
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to download this episode
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here for the Renegade Radio RSS Feed (non-iTunes)
React To Renegade Radio
I want to hear your thoughts and comments on the show. Drop me a note on Twitter and let me know what you think. I’m @JasonFerruggia.
Notes From The Show
If you want to check out Randy’s line of clothing, visit XtremeCouture.com.
To find out more about Dr. Ryan Parsons, Light Force Greens, visit his site at www.lightforcegreens.com
Today’s Podcast is brought to you by Onnit. Check out Onnit.com/Renegade to get 10% off your entire order.
If you haven’t already could you do us a favor and leave us a review of the podcast on iTunes HERE? It would be greatly appreciated and will assist us in getting future guests.