Nutrition expert, trainer, and former professional wrestler Nate Miyaki joins the Renegade Radio podcast this week. Topics of discussion include:
- Nate’s approach to intermittent fasting.
- His Paleo plus starch plan.
- How many meals per day he recommends.
- The truth about meal timing.
- What the latest nutrition research has shown.
- If any of it has made Nate rethink his approach.
- Why your diet plan has to be practical.
- Is white rice better than brown?
- Is there any difference in the approach a physique competitor would take vs an average person?
- How does the approach change when gaining muscle is the main goal?
- Nate’s advice to guys who can’t eat enough food at night.
- The real deal on fruit.
- Nate’s pre and post workout nutrition recommendations.
- Thoughts on caloric restriction and longevity.
- How much protein do you need per day?
- Timing of protein intake.
- Nate’s surprising future project.
Click HERE to download a copy of Nate’s Feast Your Fat Away