Jim “Smitty” Smith is one of the most innovative and respected strength coaches in the industry.
He’s been featured in Men’s Health, Muscle & Fitness, Men’s Fitness and every top training website. Jim trains athletes, fitness enthusiasts and weekend warriors, helping them all achieve beyond their potential.
He’s also a close personal friend of mine whom I’ve known for over ten years. If there’s a nicer, more giving, positive person in the world I’ve yet to meet him.
Today’s Podcast Topics Include:
- One of Jay’s biggest regrets of the last few years
- Smitty’s take on parenting
- Life lessons he teaches his kids
- A revolutionary way to deal with stress
- #1 life lesson you can learn
- How adversity drives success
- The importance of finding something greater than yourself
- Smitty’s go to mobility, conditioning and training routine
- How Smitty destroyed Jay’s shoulder
- The latest from Diesel S&C
- Why Smitty spends thousands on training materials each year
- Rapid Fire: Smitty answers your questions from Facebook & Twitter
Listen To Renegade Radio
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to download this episode
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here for the Renegade Radio RSS Feed (non-iTunes)
React To Renegade Radio
I want to hear your thoughts and comments on the show. Drop me a note on Twitter and let me know what you think. I’m @JasonFerruggia.
Notes From The Show
To find more out about TM (Transcendental Meditation), check out their site at www.tm.org
Click here to get a copy of Wayne Dyer’s book, I Can See Clearly Now.
For more information on Smitty’s CPPS certification, visit www.cppscoaches.com
Click here to get a copy of Chris Cornell’s album, Songbook.
“Find what you love, and let it kill you.” – Charles Bukowski
“The meaning of life is to find your passion. Your purpose is to give it away.” – Picasso
If you haven’t already could you do us a favor and leave us a review of the podcast on iTunes HERE? It would be greatly appreciated and will assist us in getting future guests.