My guest today is Tony Jeffries. Tony was one of the top amateur boxers in Europe, a 9-time national title winner, a bronze medal winner at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, and an undefeated professional boxer. He’s also the owner of the ultra successful Box n Burn gyms and Box n Burn Academy.
- How Tony got started boxing at age 10
- What it feels like to get in the ring in front of a crowd
- The importance of rites of passage and controlled violence
- How it feels to knock a guy out
- The road to the Olympics
- Training with Lennox Lewis
- His workout and diet program
- His favorite boxers and dream opponents
- Lessons from the ring he applied to real life
- His daily routines
- Opening Box n Burn and growing it to 7 figures
- Tips on building a successful business
Connect with Tony Online:
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered. It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Go to http://www.AthleticGreens.com/
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.