When it comes to nutrition we all get suckered. We all get confused and misled. I’ve been there.
People try to make things more complicated than they should be. I’ve been guilty of that too.
Next thing ya know you’re putting a stick of butter in your coffee, cutting all carbs, and running in fear past every Mexican joint you see because you think even coming near a bean is going to cause extreme joint pain.
It’s all very confusing and stressful.
It shouldn’t and doesn’t have to be that way.
In the latest episode of The Jay Ferruggia Show podcast Dr. Chris Mohr, PhD, RD., and nutrition expert breaks down some of the biggest myths and most misunderstood concepts regarding diet.
Dr. Chris shares some great ways you can reduce inflammation, lose fat, improve recovery, make healthier food choices, decrease the amount of supplements you take and feel incredible.
Dr. Chris also shared a few hacks he uses to maximize productivity and some of his favorite books.
Today’s Podcast Topics Include:
- Your feedback from the show and some shout outs to listeners.
- High fat, low fat? Learn the truth about fat in your diet.
- Paleo- the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Should you put butter in your coffee?
- Is bacon really a healthy food?
- Does “grain brain” exist?
- Can you really get fat from eating an orange?
- What are the best ways to reduce inflammation?
- What are the negatives of low carb diets?
- Does protein synthesis equal muscle growth?
- Are there any supplements that are essential?
- How much fish oil should you really take?
- What about carbs around training?
- What are Dr. Mohr’s favorite foods?
- The best ways to maximize your productivity throughout the day.
- How do you instill healthy eating habits in your kids.
- What Chris and I still have hidden in our mom’s basements.
- Our favorite decade and why we can’t escape it.
Listen To The Jay Ferruggia Show
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to download this episode
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here for The Jay Ferruggia Show RSS Feed (non-iTunes)
Links From the Show:
- Nordic Naturals
- Vitamin D
- BioTrust Probiotics – Use the coupon code “Renegade” at checkout for 20% off your order
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats
Books and Authors Mentioned In Today’s Show:
Could You Do Me a Favor?
If you haven’t already could you leave us a review of the podcast on iTunes HERE? I read every single one of them and truly appreciate you guys for doing it.
Get on the Show
Helping every member of The Renegade Nation is my passion. It’s why I get up each morning.
Got a question you want me to answer on the show?
Email me at [email protected] and I’ll answer it on a future show.
Or just leave them in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading and listening. I appreciate you.