Question: Are there any natural testosterone boosters that could raise my levels without having to resort to drugs? What about lifestyle choices?
Answer: Low testosterone is no fun. It leads to less muscle, more body-fat, depression and, of course, the inability to get it up.
This is a recipe for a disastrous, unhealthy, lonely life.
As far as testosterone boosting supplements go you have a few different options.
1) Renew Male
My colleague, Dr. Tom Incledon, a world renowned scientist in the field of anti-aging and natural hormone therapy since 1989 has come up with a product that I have used myself and with clients recently that does a very good job of increasing testosterone levels naturally.
As with any supplement I was a bit skeptical at first but knowing Tom’s reputation and level of knowledge I really shouldn’t have been. Before recommending it to clients I started using it and had my brother guinea pig it as well.
We both experienced noticeable testosterone increases within the first month.
That’s when I started trying it with some of my clients and most of them noticed positive results as well.
For more information about Dr. Tom’s awesome natural testosterone booster, Renew Male, click HERE now.
Maca is a cruciferous vegetable grown in Peru that contains plant sterols which have been shown to block and control the production of estrogen as well as boost testosterone production.
For maca to be effective you need to use 3-6 tablespoons per day of the whole maca root powder, not the extracts and not capsules.
3) Zinc Citrate
This has been shown to lead to increased testosterone production and is a worthwhile investment.
4) High Dose Vitamin E
This has been associated with an increase in male sexual hormones as well as several other positive health benefits. The problem is that almost all Vitamin E is made with soy.
The trick is finding a brand of vitamin E that has had most of the estrogen removed and is placed in a non estrogenic oil. To see noticeable results you will need 1500-3000 mg per day. The best Vitamin E is Toco 8.
5) Transdermal Magnesium
Transdermal magnesium is another great natural testosterone booster and should be applied twice per day, in the morning and right before bed, for optimal results. A 200 pound male should use 20 sprays for each application.
6) Omega 3′s
Using a high quality omega 3 supplement is also a good way to increase testosterone levels and should be part of your daily regimen.
Top 15 Testosterone Boosting Lifestyle Tips:
- Get 8-9 hours of sleep per night. Nothing will help boost testosterone production more than that. If you can’t sleep look into fixing that problem ASAP. One thing that has helped me is the Night Wave.
- Get to bed by 10:30 or 11 every night.
- Eat an adequate amount of healthy saturated fats like coconut oil and grass fed beef.
- Minimize your stress levels (meditation can help out big time with this).
- Avoid all processed foods.
- Avoid all factory farmed animal products and non organic produce (the drugs and chemicals contained in these foods can negatively affect your hormone levels).
- Compete (competition elevates testosterone levels).
- Avoid all whey protein that isn’t made from grass fed cows that haven’t been treated with dangerous drugs or chemicals that will lower your testosterone. The best grass fed whey on the market, made from raw milk is One World Whey.
- Keep your workout short and intense. Testosterone production starts to dip after about 45 minutes of intense training.
- Focus on big compound lifts like snatches, dips, chins, pushups, squats and deadlifts.
- Don’t train to failure. When you do so the adrenals get fried. When the adrenals are fried testosterone production drops.
- Lift heavy objects.
- Have sex more often. Three times per week is ideal in most cases.