Zac Efron’s Baywatch transformation and shredded 8-pack has had people talking for the last year. I’m finally weighing in on it in this episode.
Is it possible naturally? Can you achieve similar results? If so what’s the exact diet you should follow? I break down the exact percentages and numbers you’ll need to follow to get ripped.
What about Zac’s Baywatch workout? I go through the whole thing and break down the good, the bad and the ugly.
Other topics include:
- A better summer training plan
- Ideal rep speed for maximum gains
- How to incorporate isometric pauses for muscle and strength
- How to do the perfect rep every time
- The importance of maximal tension
- Tips to avoid joint pain and injury
- The negatives of training to failure
- How often to cardio, what kind, and how much
- The only two macro breakdowns you’ll ever need
- The biggest fat loss myth
- And more
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Bear Mattress. Bear Mattress is designed for optimal cooling, recovery, and pain relief. That result: you can sleep better and perform your best every day. Go to bearmattress.com and use the code “Renegade” to take $50 off your purchase. Bear Mattress uses exclusive technology so you can sleep better and improve your performance. Best of all? You get a100-night risk-free trial with no hidden charges or fees. Just remember to use the promo code “Renegade.”
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered. It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Go to http://www.AthleticGreens.com/
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.