Not seeing the results you want, so you invent your own workout?
In this episode I cover that along with ketogenic diets, carb cycling, float tanks, protein powder and the ultimate newbie workout.
I also do the unthinkable for a New York sport fan…
I praise Tom Brady.
At 39 he’s playing at as high a level as he ever has and hasn’t lost a step. So what longevity secrets does he have and how can we apply them to our lives? I cover his diet and lifestyle in full detail.
I also get into the advanced recovery methods that allow Pittsburgh Steeler, James Harrison to continue to terrorize the opposition at 38 years old.
If that’s not enough I give you my playoff and Royal Rumble predictions and answer a ton of your questions.
- How to apply the Tom Brady & James Harrison diet and routine for the average Joe [6:22].
- The power of sports [15:44].
- My disbelief in the political system [17:28].
- How to create effective daily affirmations [21:22].
- Superfly Snuka and getting kicked out of Spanish class [23:41].
- Over analyzing, paralysis by analysis and self doubt [27:54].
- The benefits of the float tank and settling your mind [31:14].
- What is Ketosis and how to set up your diet and training [33:41].
- Should you take protein powder post workout [41:42].
- Carb Cycling simplified [50:41].
- Why I stopped intermittent fasting [52:29].
- Doc Parsley had it right; every program isn’t for you [56:46].
- The ultimate newbie workout routine [59:16].
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here for the Renegade Radio RSS Feed (non-iTunes)
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
Selected Links from the episode
- The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
- Jack Reacher Books
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- The 7 Keys to Physical & Mental Strength by Jason Ferruggia
This episode is brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered.
It’s easy, and it taste great.
Click HERE to receive a special offer as a listener of the podcast.
This episode is also brought to you by BiOptimizers. Crank your muscle gains to new heights by flooding your muscles with maximum amino acids without increasing your protein intake by a single gram.
That’s what the powerful 1-2 punch of Masszymes digestive enzymes, and P3OM probiotics can help you do. In addition they boost your immune system and help you avoid illness.
Go to http://www.masszymes.com/jay to get 10% off your order by using the coupon code “Jay10” at checkout.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.