People hate mornings. They spend the first hour of the day hitting the snooze button, whining, pissing, moaning, and dreading the day ahead.
You can choose to let your morning be like that, and walk around like a human raisin, shriveled up and empty of any inspiration, presence, and purpose.
Or you can rise above the masses of mediocrity and take ownership over that first hour.
You can choose to put yourself in the mindset to dominate, kick ass, and make the world around you better.
You can choose to use your morning to build confidence and instill the vision of the person you want to become, and the live you want to build
You can choose to remind yourself of the little things that make life worth living. To express gratitude, reflect on what you want to improve on in life, and set concrete goals on what the positivity, inspiration, and leadership you’re going to infuse into your day.
In this episode of Renegade Radio, I walk you through how to make those choices and construct a morning routine that turns every day into a step towards your a stronger, better, more badass you.
Today’s Topics Include:
- 1:00: How to dominate your morning and own the day
- 1:50: When does your morning routine actually start?
- 3:15: Two critical habits to start your day
- 6:04: Is meditation legit or just some voodoo bullshit?
- 7:26: The most important words to say during your morning routine
- 10:00: How to put yourself in a state of supreme confidence and build the best version of yourself.
- 15:50: The secret success skill of Aaron Rodgers, Michael Phelps, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Tony Robbins
- 18:26: Why putting your goals front and center in your life will propel you to achievement.
- 22:35: The 7 proven benefits of gratitude
- 26:54: How to incorporate learning and knowledge acquisition into your morning routine
- 30:10: Should you exercise in the morning?
- 32:26: 5 reasons why your cell phone has no place during your morning routine
- 34:30: How a routine in the morning will help you make better decisions late in the day
- 35:48: The Perfect Day Exercise: Your first step to building your ideal life
Awesome Stuff Mentioned In This Episode:
- Holosync: The first tool that got me hooked on meditation.
- Headspace: The insanely popular app that takes you through building a meditation habit step-by-step.
- My favorite books: The ones that add creativity, purpose, and inspiration to my morning.
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here for the Renegade Radio RSS Feed (non-iTunes)
This episode is brought to you by Onnit Total Human Optimization.
Onnit is one of the premier nutrition, supplement, and fitness equipment companies in the world, and they are leading the charge on sustainably producing earth-grown, natural products that make a huge impact on how you look, feel, and perform.
Use The Same Supplements That I Do and get to getonnit.com/jay to:
-Increase Focus with Alpha BRAIN
-Improve Workouts with Shroom TECH Sport
-Enhance Sleep & Recovery with NEW MOOD
-100% Money Back, Keep The Bottle Guarantee
If you have questions, shoot them my way on Twitter (@JasonFerruggia) or email podcast@JasonFerruggia.com
Thank you for tuning in, subscribing, and listening. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.