Bedros Keuilian is the American dream and an amazing and inspirational success story.
He and his family escaped Communist Russia and came to the United States when he was six. They grew up rough, dumpster diving for food. But Bedros eventually turned it all around. He went on to build an ultra successful multimillion-dollar business, which helps hundreds of thousands of people every year.
On top of that, he is also one of the greatest and most down to earth, loving, caring, generous, fun, funny people you will ever meet. And one of my best friends in the world.
- How his family escaped Communist Russia
- How they got food out of dumpsters
- His first few jobs
- What he learned working for Disney
- What led him into the fitness industry
- How he opened his first gym
- The importance of mentors
- How to increase productivity
- Blocking out distractions to get more done
- His morning routine
- The importance of fitness in his life
- His current summer shredding diet
- How to stay driven and humble
- Lessons for new dads
- Building meaningful relationships
- Increasing your reach on social media
- How to become a leader
- And much more
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by The Renegade Strength Club, one of the best ways to simplify your life is to outsource things.
Do you wanna get strong and shredded in as little as 3 hours per week? Without the usual aches and pains associated with most training programs? Then join our exclusive community in the Renegade Strength Club.
You’ll slash body fat, boost testosterone, increase energy and turn back the clock. Get the workouts, coaching, and accountability you need to build your best body ever at: www.RenegadeStrengthClub.com.
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered. It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Click HERE to receive a special offer as a listener of the podcast.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.