I’m a big fan of routine and daily rituals.
Flying by the seat of my pants stresses me out. I find freedom in discipline and sameness. It helps me accomplish more and it eases my mind.
In this episode, I break down the ten things I have to do every day to feel completely fulfilled. Some of them are related to productivity. Others have more to do with relationships. And a few are just for general overall health. Mind, body and spirit.
The importance of paying equal attention each day to “the four pillars” is often overlooked. Many people just focus on one, two or even three of these. But you will never be truly fulfilled until you get in the habit of feeding each one on a daily basis.
I also discuss four questions I heard recently that helps you identify what really matters in life. They are very difficult to answer and deserve some serious thought.
Take a listen below and let me know what you think. I’m @JasonFerruggia on Twitter.
Today’s Podcast Topics Include:
- Marital sleeping habits, to cuddle or not to cuddle?
- Ten things I have to do every day
- A new way to identify priorities in your life
- The #1 thing I am working on to improve my life & business
- Can you use milk as a low cost protein source?
- Are BCAA’s really necessary?
- My vegetarian experiment
- What level of volume do you need to maintain strength on big barbell lifts?
- My two most memorable experiences
- One thing I always wish I could do more of
- Is fat loss as simple as calories in vs calories out?
- My take on magnesium oil
- The problem with training a body part four or more times per week
- How to structure your training when you work a physically demanding job
- Is it possible to target fat loss in your face?
- Should you sprint on a treadmill if you can’t train outside?
Listen To The Jay Ferruggia Show
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to download this episode
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here for The Jay Ferruggia Show RSS Feed (non-iTunes)
Links From The Show:
- Onnit: Total Human Optimization – Use the coupon “Renegade” to get 10% off your next order
- RenegadeRoastingCo.com – Check out the new limited edition Winter Blend. Use the coupon code “JFS” to get 25% off your first order
- New York Attorney General Targets Supplements at Major Retailers – New York Times
Books From The Show:
- The ONE Thing – Gary Keller
- Essentialism – Greg McKeown
- How To Win Friends & Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- Striking Thoughts – Bruce Lee
- Tao Te Ching
- The War of Art – Steven Pressfield
And, if you liked the show a short review on iTunes would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for listening.