Are you a natural, steroid-free guy looking to get jacked?
Then you need to listen to this episode of The Renegade Radio Podcast with my guests, Adam Schafer and Sal Di Stefano from Mind Pump. It’s chock full of great muscle building techniques that will help you make the all the gainz, son!
These two have been in the game a long time and have many years of knowledge to share. They compound that knowledge with always being up to date on the latest studies regarding muscle growth and performance.
Topics Discussed Include:
- The main drivers of muscle growth.
- What really makes a good workout?
- The best exercises for building mass.
- Why lifting heavy may be a huge mistake.
- Using a sled to maximize size and recovery.
- Optimal training frequency for the fastest gains.
- The benefits of a keto diet, and how NOT to do it.
- How much protein do you really need to build muscle?
- Why social media is killing your chances of making gains.
- Does medical marijuana have a place in your fitness regimen?
- What is occlusion training and how can you use it to build muscle?
- How to send a muscle-building signal more often, without overtraining.
- Trigger sessions that can spark growth in even your most stubborn bodyparts.
Watch this Episode:
Connect With Adam and Sal Online:
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Caffeine and Kilos. We all know that coffee is probably the greatest thing ever. There are countless studies proving the benefits of coffee. Dr. Sanjiv Chopra said that drinking coffee is one of the five essential habits for long-term good health.
Caffeine and Kilos is a brand that embodies an active lifestyle. They have great looking apparel you can wear in the gym or out of the gym.
It’s smooth, fresh coffee blended and roasted for high caffeine content, so you can get all kinds of cranked up. They also have all natural, whole food caffeinated bars with macros designed for performance.
Get their delicious coffee and more at www.caffeineandkilos.com and use the code, “Renegade” and get free shipping on your first order.
This episode is also brought to you by Kettle and Fire.
Bone broth is one of the most nutrient dense superfoods and you can get it delivered right to your door. There’s no other superfood that contains the critical vitamins you need like amino acids and collagen. They only come from animal bones and connective tissue.
Kettle and Fire is 100% organic. Here are some other benefits to this Paleo friendly, gluten free broth:
- From grass-fed cattle
- Bones are slowly simmered for 20 hours with organic vegetables and herbs
- 10 grams of protein per cup
- Helps you digest muscle meat
- Great for muscle recovery and joint inflammation
- Bring luster to your skin and hair
- Reduce cellulite
- Increase connective tissue
- Great for detox
Go to http://www.kettleandfire.com/jay to get the best bone broth out there.
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered. It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Go to http://www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to receive a special offer as a listener of the podcast.
If you have questions, use the hashtag #RenegadeRadioPodcast and shoot them my way on Twitter or Instagram or email podcast@JasonFerruggia.com
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.