Makes 4 Servings
* – 1 pound fresh tilapia fillets
* – 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
* – 1 Tbsp. lime zest
* – 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed lime juice
* – 1/4 cup orange juice (preferably freshly-squeezed)
* – 1/2 thai red pepper (optional, only if you like it spicy)
* – 1 tsp. seasalt
* – 1/2 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
* 1. In a bowl, mix olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, orange juice, chili sauce and salt and pepper.
* 2. Place tilapia fillets in the dish, turning to coat well with marinade.
* 3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes at 400 degrees F or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutritional Facts (Per Serving)
* Calories: 193
* Protein: 33g
* Carbohydrates: 0g
* Fat: 9g