They used to always sell us on The American Dream.
You spend an inordinate amount of money to go to college and get a degree.
Then you spend the next decade or so paying that off.
But supposedly you’ll get a really good job with that really expensive piece of paper they give you at graduation.
And then you “buy” a house that costs way more money than you have. And you pay the bank to live there for the next 20-50 years.
But you’ll have “security” and will be able to “put down roots.” You’ll get married, have a white picket fence and 2.5 kids.
If you work hard until you’re 65, they tell you, you can retire and live it up.
It all sounds great.
It’s just not the world we live in anymore.
You can’t count on school, the government or anyone else to provide you with the American dream and your perfect life.
You have to do it.
You are the founder, president and CEO of YOU, Inc.
Run that shit.
In todays episode my buddy, actor Jay Jablonski and I discuss:
- An exercise to help you create your perfect life
- How to deal with negative situations
- A unique and inspiring definition of leadership
- What a resume should look like in 2016
- How to become an invaluable idea machine
- How to innovate
- The crippling effect of comparing yourself to others
- How your negative association with money effects your income
- Relationship advice
- Recovery methods
- And more
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here for the Renegade Radio RSS Feed (non-iTunes)
This Episode is Brought to You By:
Now you can get all your healthy superfoods in one drink… With no shopping, no juicing, no blending and no clean up.
In just 30 seconds a day you can supercharge your life, restore glowing good health, and feel decades younger.
- Save time
- Increase mental clarity
- Improve health
- Reduce stress
- Detoxify your body
- Rejuvenate your skin
- Boost immunity
If you have questions, shoot them my way on Twitter (@JasonFerruggia) or email podcast@JasonFerruggia.com
Thank you for tuning in, subscribing, and listening. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.