Here’s a tasty recipe from Dave Ruel’s brand new Metabolic Cooking guide. This recipe, as Dave says, is good when you have leftover salmon. As I’ve mentioned before, I’m obsessed with sweet potatoes. So when you combine them with one of my favorite sources of protein you get what I think is a pretty delicious meal.
Give it a shot and let me know how you like it.
• 8 oz salmon, cooked
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• ¼ cup chopped onions
• ¼ cup chopped red peppers
• ¼ cup chopped green peppers
• 1 clove garlic crushed
• 1 medium sweet potato, skinless, diced and cooked
1) Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat
2) Sautee onion, bell peppers and garlic in oil
3) Stir in potatoes and salmon
4) Cook uncovered, stirring frequently until hot
For more awesome recipes from Dave and his partner Karine, check out Metabolic Cooking, which is brand new and on sale for 52% until Friday.
Click HERE for more info.