By John Alvino
If your goal is to lose fat and build muscle as fast as possible, it is absolutely crucial that you focus your efforts on maximizing your production of the powerful fat burning hormone known as growth hormone (GH). GH is released by the pituitary, and GH levels in the body tend to peak during puberty, and then slowly (yet steadily) decline with age. GH plays a key role in the building and/or maintenance of muscle, as well as the burning of body fat.
Recent studies have confirmed that boosting GH levels leads not only to increased muscle and bone mass, but decreased body fat levels as well.
For years, bodybuilders have injected synthetic GH to experience the amazing effects it has on their body composition. Unfortunately, the synthetic version of this hormone is very expensive, hard to obtain and causes undesirable side effects.
The good news is that you can increase your GH levels naturally, and without any side effects! All you have to do is engage in a targeted hormone stimulating training program. You can start jacking up your own growth hormone today by applying some of these key elements to your workouts:
Natural Growth Hormone And YOUR Training Program
- Exercise intensity- Training intensity is an extremely important variable when it comes to activating a GH response in your body. You want your workouts to be fast and furious, working very intensely while keeping total workout time no greater than 50 minutes. It’s important to note that training beyond the 50 minute mark will have a negative effect on the hormone response in your body.
- Exercise volume- You’ll have to do as much quality work as you can possibly can during the 50 minute time period. To do this effectively you must alternate sets of exercises in such a way that you train different muscles that don’t interfere with each other. Alternating sets involves going from exercise A to exercise B with minimal rest in between.
- Rest Periods- Keep your rest intervals as short as possible. Your rest interval is only there to allow recovery so you can perform another quality set. Resting any longer than that is a complete waste of time. To maximize GH output, keep most of your rest intervals between 60-90 seconds.
- Rep Range- Most of your sets should be around 8-12 repetitions. This will increase lactic acid levels, which in turn activates the release of growth hormone.
- Sprint- This is one of my little secrets. I use it on my clients regularly, and with great success. At the end of your workout you will engage in a short sprint workout. Just perform six 30-second sprints. This really triggers peak GH output.
If you follow these simple steps, you will naturally maximize your fat burning hormone output. Your workouts may become somewhat more difficult, but the fat loss and muscle building results will be well worth the effort. Start this program today and you will be LEAN and MEAN in no time!
John Alvino is the creator of the incredible new fat burning system, How to Get Ripped Abs. Click HERE for more information.