What’s up guys? I’m coming at you from the Hyatt Regency in Denver where I’m getting read to go train with my buddy, Craig Ballantyne.
Then I will be meeting up with fitness icon, Shawn Phillips, for lunch.
I’m in town to do a charity toy drive on Saturday with Craig and about twenty others.
We’ll be buying thousands of toys to give to marines to distribute to local kids. If you’re in the area come by and hang out.
Last night Craig and I had an awesome steak dinner at Elway’s where we watched the Bronco’s game while talking business and life. I had a salad, a crab cocktail, a buffalo steak and a couple baked potatoes.
It was awesome and I’d highly recommend it. Although conspicuously missing from my feast was dessert, which I eat most nights.
Wednesday night back in Cali, I had dinner at Farm Shop in Brentwood with John Romaniello and Adam Bornstein. I had three appetizers that night- pork belly, some kind of wacky salad and a crab dish. For the main course it was short rib and dessert was a butterscotch pudding. It was very, very good but not amazing. I’d give it four stars. Worth checking out if you’re in town and have hit some of the other top spots first.
If you haven’t picked up on it by now, after reading my blogs and tweets, I’m a big time foodie. I love to eat and I absolutely hate eating mediocre food. I’d almost rather not eat.
Anyway, back to my nightly desserts. One of my favorite things about living in the health and fitness capital of the world; Santa Monica, California, is that healthy restaurants are everywhere. Which means you can often get a raw or gluten-free dessert. I’m a fat kid heart so this makes me smile.
On the 4-5 nights per week that we don’t eat out I’m lucky enough to have an amazing wife who makes incredible meals, including one of the fifty recipes from Gluten-Free Desserts .
Here’s what’s waiting for you inside:
- Chunky chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate chip almond butter cookies
- Minty double chocolate cookies
- Chewy ginger snaps
- Chocolate chip cranberry power cookies
- Homemade graham crackers
- Chickpea cookies
- Cranberry pistachio biscotti
- Apple cider donuts
- Almond butter cookies
- Old fashion apple pie
- Pumpkin pie
- Lemon meringue pie
- Meringue topping
- Frozen almond butter pie
- Key lime pie
- Sweet potato pie
- Zucchini cobbler
- Patio peach cobbler
- Cran-apple cobbler
- Cheesecake with blueberry reduction
- Double chocolate cake
- Double decker pumpkin cheesecake
- Carrot cake
- Chocolate cupcakes with cookie dough
- Chocolate cranberry zucchini cupcakes
- Pineapple coconut dessert bread
- Real red velvet chocolate cupcakes
- No-bake chocolate banana pecan squares
- Pumpkin chocolate chunk squares
- Sweet potato rum blondies
- Banana carob protein bars
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Raw milk ice cream
- Blueberry yogurt pops
- Orange creamsicle
- Chocolate mousse swirl
- Pumpkin cheesecake mousse
- Lemon mousse
- Mint chocolate
- Fudgy cocoa brownies
- Chocolate chip espresso brownies
- Pecan fudge balls
- Dark chocolate coconut truffles
- Chocolate almond butter truffles
- Cookie dough truffles
- Pirate breeze rum balls
- Ultimate chocolate shake
- Mint chip avocado shake
- Chocolate strawberry coconut milkshake
- Chocolate peanut butter shake
If you like healthy desserts as much as I do you should grab a copy of this awesome recipe guide right now while it’s on sale for 50% off.
It is the holiday season, after all, and #FeastMode is in full swing.
Like Clark Griswold said, “I hope this adds to your enjoyment of the holiday season.”