I’d been dealing with gut and digestion issues for too long and finally had to put a stop to it. If it wasn’t the gas and bloating it was the weakened immune system or the inability to eat many of my favorite foods. I literally could not eat more than a small sweet potato without […]
Nutrition for building muscle and losing fat.
JF: I’m here with Chris Kresser, the author of the brand new book, Your Personal Paleo Code which I think is an absolute must read for everybody listening to this. He is the go-to man when it comes to nutrition and gut health and it’s just a pleasure to have him. CK: Thanks, Jason. Great […]
Last Monday I woke up with the burning desire to get out of town. I opened up a US map and weather.com. We’d never been to New Orleans so Jen and I decided that was our destination. My buddy scooped us at the airport on Wednesday afternoon and gave us a tour of the city […]
Guest Post by Nate Miyaki, Author of Feast Your Fat Away Here’s the thing about gaining muscle in general. Anabolic activity takes time. Protein synthesis is elevated for 48 hours post-workout. So building up a gun show worthy of selling tickets to is not just about a 3-hour eating window or whatever, its about what […]
Guest Post by Nate Miyaki, Author of Feast Your Fat Away About a year ago, I was hanging out with a colleague and friend of mine. We were downtown around lunchtime. In between intermittent deep thoughts about important nutrition topics, we were trying to look down the shirts and up the skirts of some fine […]
A lot of young guys have low testosterone levels these days. It’s something you should be worried about. Especially if you like having some muscle on you, being lean and getting laid. If the Macho Man, Randy Savage were still alive, he’d be hella pissed off at the whole scene and would have a double […]
Guest Post by the creator of the Truth About Fat Burning Foods, Nick “The Nutrition Nerd” Pineault Fish has been getting a pretty bad rap in the last few years – especially after what happened in Fukushima in 2011. For those who have been living under a rock, a tsunami has caused nuclear meltdowns at […]
- Top 20 Bodyweight Exercises for Building Muscle & Strength
- 12 Reasons You're Not Losing Fat
- Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Pull Ups
- How Long Should Your Workout Last?
- Can You Build Muscle with Nothing But Dumbbells, Kettlebells and Bodyweight?
- Overcome Resistance, Increase Productivity, Live Sustainably, and Pull Wacky Pranks with John Alvino
- Is Bodyweight Training Effective for Building Muscle?
- Are You Sabotaging Your Gains with the Wrong Rep Range?
- The Shocking Truth About Chin Ups
- Top 10 Weight Training Exercises for Building Muscle
- 7 Ways to Fix Weak Hamstrings
- Top 10 Mass Building Tips
- Hill Sprints For Fat Loss
- How Many Days a Week Should You Work Out?
- How to Get a Body Like Jessica Biel