Guest Post By Sean Hyson C.S.C.S. When you’re a beginner, you don’t think too much about the program you’re on or what food you need to eat to maximize the results. It’s enough to just go to the gym and lift hard. And go ahead and ask an advanced lifter about his training. It’s probably […]
In case you didn’t know, it’s National Coffee Day. To celebrate we are proud to announce the launch of the Renegade Roasting Co. If you know me you know I LOVE coffee. It’s one of my favorite things in life. And the only thing I need to set PR’s in the gym and reach superhuman […]
Guest Post by Yuri Elkaim, BPHE, RHN, and author of The All-Day Energy Diet I am a firm believer that intense exercise is a must for improved fitness and good health. However, it must be balance with adequate recovery. As a former pro soccer player, I can speak from firsthand experience that it’s how you […]
The latest episode of Renegade Radio features Food Network celebrity chef, the star of Restaurant Impossible, and the owner of a massive set of guns, Robert Irvine. Robert is a fitness freak who was once named one of the 25 Fittest Men in America by Men’s Fitness Magazine. At 49 years old, he always finds […]
The latest episode of Renegade Radio is fueled by YOU. I asked for your questions and you guys responded in a big way. In this episode, I answer some of the most commonly asked questions about nutrition, supplements and cardio. Does fruit really make you fat? Can you heal your gut issues naturally? Is breakfast […]
About Jason Ferruggia
Jason is a fitness & lifestyle consultant who has helped 100,000+ loyal readers get fit, get focused and achieve awesomeness. He's been featured in Men's Fitness, Details, Men's Health, Muscle & Fitness, ESPN & CBS.
Good Shit You Should Read
- Top 20 Bodyweight Exercises for Building Muscle & Strength
- 12 Reasons You’re Not Losing Fat
- Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Pull Ups
- How to Build Muscle- The Definitive Guide
- Is Bodyweight Training Effective for Building Muscle?
- 39 Ways to Not be Like Everyone Else
- Top 10 Weight Training Exercises for Building Muscle & Strength
- How Many Days a Week Should You Work Out?
- How to Get a Body Like Jessica Biel
- Are You Sabotaging Your Gains with the Wrong Rep Range?