“Before I studied the art, a punch was just like a punch, a kick just like a kick. After I studied the art, a punch is no longer a punch, a kick is no longer a kick. Now that I understand the art, a punch is just like a punch, a kick is just like […]
Tag Archives | Bench Press
Most of you know by now how much I love the old school pioneers of the Iron Game. One of those legends I always pay my respects to is “The Iron Guru” Vince Gironda. Today I’m gonna give you an awesome way to combine the Renegade Method with Vince’s training principles. First, start your workout […]
I’ve spent the last two and a half decades pounding the shit out of my shoulders. While that sucks for me it’s actually good news for you. Why, you ask? Because when you’ve torn traps, rotator cuffs and labrums you develop a pretty keen interest in avoiding shoulder injuries. You also develop a pretty good […]
Here are some conclusions I have come to over the last few years. None of this is really new as I’ve said it before. It’s just that the last few years of experience and experiments have confirmed some of these things and I thought I should share them with you as everyone could always use […]
Salad 2 eggs, boiled, cut into quarters 1 chicken breast, steamed and shredded 2 cups rocket leaves 1 carrot, diced ½ green capsicum, diced Almond sauce 1 small white onion, grated 2 garlic cloves, crushed 1tbs oil ¼ cup almond butter ¼ cup coconut cream 1tbs soy sauce (optional) Chilli flakes Instructions To make the […]
Probably my biggest weakness is my grip strength. That’s why I always check out anything Jedd Johnson has to say on the subject. He is the master when it comes to this topic and today I have an awesome guest post from the man, himself. Check it out… Grip and Forearm Strength is an important […]
Here is the final installment of my interview with the God of Turbulence Training, and one wacky Canuck, Craig Ballantyne. Craig Ballantyne: Let’s discuss some more muscle building stuff. You can talk about what you’ve got going on in terms of how you work with your guys to build muscle. You talked a little bit […]
- Top 20 Bodyweight Exercises for Building Muscle & Strength
- 12 Reasons You're Not Losing Fat
- Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Pull Ups
- Nate Miyaki on Intermittent Feasting, Paleo, Pre Workout Nutrition, Meal Timing, and Protein Intake
- Top 10 Weight Training Exercises for Building Muscle
- How Many Days a Week Should You Work Out?
- Are You Sabotaging Your Gains with the Wrong Rep Range?
- How to Build Bigger Forearms
- Is Bodyweight Training Effective for Building Muscle?
- Can You Build Muscle with Nothing But Dumbbells, Kettlebells and Bodyweight?
- 7 Ways to Fix Weak Hamstrings
- How to Get a Body Like Jessica Biel
- Overcome Resistance, Increase Productivity, Live Sustainably, and Pull Wacky Pranks with John Alvino
- How Long Should Your Workout Last?
- Hill Sprints For Fat Loss