I have a great article for you today by my colleague, Brad Pilon. Brad is a super smart dude who knows more about nutrition than most people have forgotten. He’s also one of the few guys I rely on for dietary advice. Check it out… How Much Protein Should You Eat Per Day? By Brad […]
Tag Archives | Colleague
Today we have a killer guest post from my friend and colleague, John Alvino. Check it out and let me know what you think in the comments section below… ******* When Andy came into my training center, he was very clear on what his goals were. He wanted to gain size and strength, and he […]
I’m really psyched today to have an awesome interview with my colleague, and performance enhancement expert, Kelly Bagget (that’s him dunking to the left). Whenever I read any of Kelly’s work I always find myself nodding in agreement and am sometimes shocked by how much we agree on almost every subject training related. Today Kelly’s […]
For months now I have been raving to anyone who would listen about this incredible meditation program that I have been using. Meditation has been shown to lower cortisol levels in the body. When this happens you end up with less stress and body fat and more muscle and energy and an improved sex drive. […]
Today I have a special guest post from my friend and colleague, John Alvino. Check it out… I get asked all the time, “What is the best fat loss exercise?” In reality, there is no single “best fat loss exercise”. Instead, you must have a database full of several extremely effective fat loss exercises. When […]
There hasn’t been a day that’s passed in the last 15-20 years that I haven’t thought obsessively about training for at least an hour or so. I am constantly analyzing and questioning things. I spend a minimum of an hour per day discussing training with my good buddy John Alvino because he has more experience […]
An Interview With Jason Ferruggia By Craig Ballantyne Recently I had the opportunity to talk hockey training with my friend and colleague Jason Ferruggia, owner of Renegade Strength & Conditioning. Since there is still time to get in shape for hockey season, we thought it would be the perfect time to share it with all […]
- Top 20 Bodyweight Exercises for Building Muscle & Strength
- 12 Reasons You're Not Losing Fat
- Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Pull Ups
- Why Haters Make it so Much Easier For You to Succeed
- How Many Days a Week Should You Work Out?
- Are You Sabotaging Your Gains with the Wrong Rep Range?
- Top 10 Weight Training Exercises for Building Muscle
- Nate Miyaki on Intermittent Feasting, Paleo, Pre Workout Nutrition, Meal Timing, and Protein Intake
- Can You Build Muscle with Nothing But Dumbbells, Kettlebells and Bodyweight?
- How to Build Bigger Forearms
- Is Bodyweight Training Effective for Building Muscle?
- Overcome Resistance, Increase Productivity, Live Sustainably, and Pull Wacky Pranks with John Alvino
- How Long Should Your Workout Last?
- 7 Ways to Fix Weak Hamstrings
- How to Get a Body Like Jessica Biel