My buddy, Luka Hocevar is one of the smartest and most impressive dudes I know.
In this episode, he drops a ton of amazing knowledge bombs that could have a huge impact on your life, your business, and your fitness.
You’ll definitely want to have a notebook out for this one and will probably want to listen twice.
Topics discussed include:
- The 3 keys to accelerated learning (and retaining what you learn)
- The importance of “ready, fire, aim”
- Why making decisions faster is the key to success
- When surrendering is the right move
- The best way to run a personal training business
- How to shine at customer service
- How to solve problems more effectively
- The power of storytelling
- Where science fails us
- The honeymoon period of new diets and programs
- The top 2 reasons people get hurt in the gym
- Why slower progress may be the keys to your gains
- How to turn fitness into a habit
- The best piece of advice my mom ever gave me (check in at 45:35 for the wisdom)
- Why you should have more coffee dates
- Essential questions to ask clients
- The secret to amazing friendships and fun experiences
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
Mentioned in This Episode
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck
- Leaders Eat Last
- The Storytellers Secret
- The Complete Keys To Progress
This episode is brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered.
It’s easy, and it taste great.
Click HERE to receive a special offer as a listener of the podcast.
This episode is also brought to you by The Renegade Strength Club, one of the best ways to simplify your life is to outsource things. If you’re not a fitness professional that means you should outsource your program design to someone who is. That someone would be your host, Jason (A.K.A. Jay) Ferruggia. Since 1994, he has helped countless guys get ripped, strong, jacked and yoked. His training methods have been battle tested time and time again. And they always deliver killer results.
As a Renegade Strength Club insider you get:
- Brand new workouts from Jay every month
- Coaching videos
- Answers to your questions
- Access to the club community
- The opportunity to participate in local meet ups
- The chance to enter contests like the Transformation Contest, and more where we offer cool prizes like Fat Gripz, t-shirts, etc.
Go to www.renegadestrengthclub.com to join us on the Dark Side and we’ll see you on the inside.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.