Burn 3x the Fat in Just 10 Minutes
You pour everything you’ve got into your chin ups, deadlifts, squats and presses.
You dominate every rep and leave nothing to chance when it comes to building size and strength. Yet after that final set you’re not done yet.
To be the total all around badass you’ve also gotta be lean and highly conditioned.
But no one wants to hop on a stairclimber or treadmill for 30-40 minutes after a hard workout. You’d much rather train like a defensive back or professional fighter… and end up with the physique to match.
Enter Renegade Cardio.
Extreme Fat Loss in Just 10 Minutes…
Each Renegade Cardio finisher takes 10 minutes or less and burns 3 times more fat than regular cardio.
They’re designed to be done immediately after your regular strength training workout but you can also do them as extra conditioning sessions on off days or use them in hotel rooms when you’re on the road traveling.
And unlike the monotony and boredom of the treadmill or stairclimber to nowhere they’re actually fun.
With Renegade Cardio you get 52 different fast fat-burning finishers including:
- “One in the Chamber”
- – A collection of finishers based on only one exercise or training implement.
- Bodyweight Circuits– A collection of finishers based on nothing but bodyweight exercises that can be done anywhere, anytime. On the road, in a hotel room, on the beach, you name it.
- Kettelbell Killers- Various kettlebell circuits to jack up your conditioning and incinerate bodyfat.
- Bike Circuits- If you have to use a bike for conditioning this is the way to use it. Discover how to mix bike intervals with various other exercises for maximal results.
- Battling Ropes & Jump Ropes– Low impact circuits that produce awesome results.
- Barbell Complexes– The most effective barbell complexes that only require an empty bar and some space.
- Pyramids- One of my favorite conditioning methods and definitely not for the weak of heart.
- Deck of Cards– One of the most popular yet feared workouts at Renegade Gym.
- “On the Mix Now”– A collection of various circuits incorporating bodyweight, kettlebells, ropes, sleds, sledgehammers, sandbags, medicine balls and more.
- Plus 10 bonus hill sprint and strongman workouts
If you’re a trainer or bootcamp instructor this is a must-have resource.
Or if you’re a hard training fitness enthusiast who just wants to get a ripped, highly conditioned, badass physique… these workouts are just what you need.
Step up to the challenge of Renegade Cardio and get ripped.