Wanna learn how to manage pain and addiction without resorting to dangerous pills that wreck your health?
I discuss those topics and more with Chris Bell on the new #RenegadeRadioPodcast.
Chris is an accomplished filmmaker and the director of many outstanding documentaries including Bigger, Stronger, Faster, Prescription Thugs and Trophy Kids. In this episode, we discuss his struggles with pain and addiction, and how he found natural ways to regain sobriety and alleviate his pain. We delve into what inspired him to become a filmmaker, how his brothers have influenced and inspired him, his latest documentary, and so much more.
- His struggles with arthritis, depression, pain, and addiction. 4:09
- Sobriety and ways to relieve pain naturally with your diet. 8:04
- How a keto diet once put Chris in the emergency room. 11:12
- A few reasons for Mark Bell’s massive success. 16:21
- The Chris Bell Reading List to transform your life. 16:35
- His impressive weight loss and total health transformation. 21:34
- Mad Dog Bell’s gift to his brothers and, ultimately, the world. 28:09
- Where the Bell brothers’ drive comes from 33:44
- Government job or USC Film School? How Chris ended up going to the best film school in the US. 37:29
- The School of Hard Knocks: Chris’ first 10 years in the film industry. 40:39
- The origins of Chris’ most popular documentary to date “Bigger, Stronger, Faster”. 41:34
- The inspiration for creating “Prescription Thugs” and what happened to Chris during the making of the documentary. 48:12
- Chris is introduced to Kratom by a Pro Wrestler and his new film “A Leaf of Faith”. 52:59
- The dream that Chris says changed his life. 56:59
- The benefits of CBD oil and THC and why everyone should feel euphoria. 57:59
- Is there a new-age “pothead”? 59:57
- How Chris’ training has evolved over the years, the crazy methods he and Mark have used and the influence of Westside. 1:02:54
- Meeting Dorian Yates and getting more out of less training. 1:06:44
- Chris and Mark’s childhood inspiration to start training. 1:07:36
- Chris’ new documentary “A Leaf of Faith” about natural pain relief with Kratom. 1:16:04
Watch this Episode:
Connect with Chris Bell:
Instagram -Big Strong Fast
Instagram A Leaf of Faith
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Audio Books
Click HERE to start listening to critically-acclaimed, best-selling audiobooks including some of my favorites like Essentialism, How to Win Friends & Influence People and The Art of Noncomformity!
With Audiobooks, you can learn and generate new ideas anywhere, anytime.
- Download or stream audiobooks on your smartphone or tablet with our free apps for iOS and Android
- Choose from more than 100,000 titles, including top-rated business books written by leaders and innovators in the field
- Listen to your first audiobook for FREE and if you like the service, enjoy a new book every month
- Access our Member Deals section where you can take advantage of great bundles and BOGOs
Click HERE to get your free book.
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered. It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Go to http://www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to receive a special offer as a listener of the podcast.
Also, if you are not on the VIP Insider Renegade Newsletter List, you’re missing out. Go to http://badassblueprint.com I’ll send you a free copy of “The 7 Keys to Physical and Mental Strength”. You’ll get tons of great content, early access and discounts to material, but you gotta go to http://badassblueprint.com to sign up.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.