It’s been a while since we’ve heard my brother, Kenny Johnson on the podcast.
In that time he lost 43 pounds of body-fat, got shredded and competed in a physique contest.
Like me, Kenny got his first visible 6-pack after his 40th birthday. That means there’s plenty of hope for everyone who thinks their best days are behind them. Not evenly remotely true.
Today, Kenny and I are freestyling back and forth about:
- His exact diet plan and how it progressed.
- His training and cardio schedule.
- The diets we’ve felt best on.
- The difference between eating for health vs. physique vs. performance.
- What I did to get 9.5 hours of sleep 3 nights in a row.
- A secret way to improve your pressing.
- Why I don’t allow people to “pick my brain.”
- Rules for meeting a new dog.
- White people and wild animals.
- Automation for porn?
- The best rapper alive every year since ’79.
- Essentials to a full body warm up.
- Best barbell-free lower body exercises.
- How often can you really train?
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here for the Renegade Radio RSS Feed (non-iTunes)
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered.
It’s easy, and it taste great.
Click HERE to receive a special offer as a listener of the podcast.
This episode is also brought to you by The Renegade Strength Club, one of the best ways to simplify your life is to outsource things. If you’re not a fitness professional that means you should outsource your program design to someone who is. That someone would be your host, Jason (A.K.A. Jay) Ferruggia. Since 1994, he has helped countless guys get ripped, strong, jacked and yoked. His training methods have been battle tested time and time again. And they always deliver killer results.
As a Renegade Strength Club insider you get:
- Brand new workouts from Jay every month
- Coaching videos
- Answers to your questions
- Access to the club community
- The opportunity to participate in local meet ups
- The chance to enter contests like the Transformation Contest, and more where we offer cool prizes like Fat Gripz, t-shirts, etc.
Go to www.renegadestrengthclub.com to join us on the Dark Side and we’ll see you on the inside.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.