Guest Post By Tyler Bramlett. Creator Of The 27 Body Transformation Habits Whether you like it or not, who you are right now is a culmination of the daily, weekly and monthly habits that you have formed up to this point in your life. Let me be crystal clear about this so you can get […]
Run faster, jump higher, last longer, hit harder.
Guest Post By Al Kavaldo, Author of Stretching Your Boundaries The first time I ever took a yoga class I was 24 years old. I had been working as a personal trainer at a commercial gym for a little while and decided it would be good for me to get firsthand experience at some of the […]
Guest Post By Rob King Back in Feb 2012 I ventured from my home town of Newfoundland, a cold rock in the middle of the Atlantic ocean, to venture to another cold place and home of Renegade Gym, New Jersey. I wasn’t going “down south” as we call it here when we want to escape […]
Guest Post By Sean Hyson One time, I made the mistake of Tweeting that I had to modify my workout in order to make better use of light dumbbells, which was all the equipment I had available to me at the moment. Seconds later, some “bro” responded, smugly suggesting that if I’m serious about training, […]
Should you train to failure or not? Nobody seems to know for sure. So I will end the confusion. And, just so everyone is clear, training to failure literally means that the weight is falling back down on you. You actually never want to do that. Instead you can train to technical failure. That’s the […]
Guest Post by Kevin Kuzia There’s something that needs to be set forth in perfect clarity before the rest of this magical blog post unfolds: I have a deep, abiding love for EliteFTS’s Prowler. Oh sure, it’s probably a one-side, unrequited kind of love, but ahh… love it is. Like any good relationship, the attraction […]
Guest Post By Eric Wong It’s been over 7 years since I first started training MMA fighters… I still remember the day I approached my “sensei” who had a 4-2 record at the time, fresh out of university where I earned my Kinesiology degree, nervous that he’d laugh me out of the dojo about my […]
- Top 20 Bodyweight Exercises for Building Muscle & Strength
- 12 Reasons You're Not Losing Fat
- Nate Miyaki on Intermittent Feasting, Paleo, Pre Workout Nutrition, Meal Timing, and Protein Intake
- Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Pull Ups
- How to Gain Weight
- Can You Build Muscle with Nothing But Dumbbells, Kettlebells and Bodyweight?
- Are You Sabotaging Your Gains with the Wrong Rep Range?
- How Many Days a Week Should You Work Out?
- Is Bodyweight Training Effective for Building Muscle?
- Overcome Resistance, Increase Productivity, Live Sustainably, and Pull Wacky Pranks with John Alvino
- Top 10 Weight Training Exercises for Building Muscle
- How Long Should Your Workout Last?
- Why Haters Make it so Much Easier For You to Succeed
- How to Build Bigger Forearms
- How to Get a Body Like Jessica Biel