It’s pretty safe to say that at least 75% of the people on the planet are haters. That’s sad for them but good for you. Why? Because haters will never get anywhere or make anything of their lives. If you’re consumed by hate it’s impossible to do good things. You can’t achieve your dreams or […]
Let’s assume you’re sitting on the couch on a Sunday in November. You’re watching the Indianapolis Colts but during commercials you flip over to the Oklahoma Thunder game. On one channel you’ve got the 5’9”, 228 pound Trent Richardson. On the other channel you’ve got the 6’9” Kevin Durant. You, we’ll assume, are a genetically […]
A Guest Post By Nate Miyaki, Author of The Way of the Cancer Warrior Resentment and complaint are appropriate neither for oneself nor others. – Musashi What IS is more important than WHAT SHOULD BE. Too many people are looking at “what is” from a position of thinking “what should be”…Circumstances? To hell with circumstances. […]
The cold, harsh reality of Monday morning. Potential unfilled, promises broken, dreams unlived. The lack of control, the lack of discipline, the lack of structure. Wants, hopes, desires. Self doubt slowly becoming self-loathing. Check email, check status updates, check feeds. Comparisons, envy, jealousy. Stay busy, blend in, play it safe. Swimming in mediocrity. In an […]
People Will Train More For Performance If you have good genetics, eat and sleep properly you can probably gain about twenty pounds of muscle your first year of training. The next year you can gain about half that and half that again the third year. That’s best-case scenario. After that it’s peanuts. For some people […]
You’re not “too busy.” Get over that lie. We keep ourselves eternally “busy” by checking email and Facebook, obsessively over-measuring and over-analyzing everything, second-guessing, waiting for perfect, asking too many opinions and essentially “working” round the clock while getting very little done. We all fall victim to it. It crippled me for years. While getting […]
Unless you’re the ultimate McGuyver like handyman and you truly enjoy doing it, there’s rarely a time that it’s worth building your own equipment. It’s like saving twenty bucks at the car wash and doing it yourself. It takes you two hours to do a good job. So now it cost you ten bucks an […]
- Top 20 Bodyweight Exercises for Building Muscle & Strength
- 12 Reasons You're Not Losing Fat
- Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Pull Ups
- Why Haters Make it so Much Easier For You to Succeed
- How Many Days a Week Should You Work Out?
- Are You Sabotaging Your Gains with the Wrong Rep Range?
- Top 10 Weight Training Exercises for Building Muscle
- Nate Miyaki on Intermittent Feasting, Paleo, Pre Workout Nutrition, Meal Timing, and Protein Intake
- Can You Build Muscle with Nothing But Dumbbells, Kettlebells and Bodyweight?
- How to Build Bigger Forearms
- Is Bodyweight Training Effective for Building Muscle?
- How Long Should Your Workout Last?
- Overcome Resistance, Increase Productivity, Live Sustainably, and Pull Wacky Pranks with John Alvino
- 7 Ways to Fix Weak Hamstrings
- How to Get a Body Like Jessica Biel