We’ve been thinking about it and putting it off forever. But now it’s go-time. The podcast is on its way and coming at you very soon. I know what you’re thinking. You can’t wait. It’s like they just announced that The Stones, The Who, Bruce, Pearl Jam, Paul McCartney and a reunited Led Zeppelin were […]
It’s pretty safe to say that at least 75% of the people on the planet are haters. That’s sad for them but good for you. Why? Because haters will never get anywhere or make anything of their lives. If you’re consumed by hate it’s impossible to do good things. You can’t achieve your dreams or […]
Last Monday I woke up with the burning desire to get out of town. I opened up a US map and weather.com. We’d never been to New Orleans so Jen and I decided that was our destination. My buddy scooped us at the airport on Wednesday afternoon and gave us a tour of the city […]
A Guest Post By Nate Miyaki, Author of The Way of the Cancer Warrior Resentment and complaint are appropriate neither for oneself nor others. – Musashi What IS is more important than WHAT SHOULD BE. Too many people are looking at “what is” from a position of thinking “what should be”…Circumstances? To hell with circumstances. […]
Here are some lessons I learned in 2013. Some were brand new revelations while others were just strongly reinforced over the last twelve months. I hope you find at least a tidbit or two you can take away from the following list that will make your 2014 your best year ever. 1) Always Show Gratitude […]
You’re not “too busy.” Get over that lie. We keep ourselves eternally “busy” by checking email and Facebook, obsessively over-measuring and over-analyzing everything, second-guessing, waiting for perfect, asking too many opinions and essentially “working” round the clock while getting very little done. We all fall victim to it. It crippled me for years. While getting […]
We live in a world full of unhappiness. Everyone’s stressed and depressed, jealous and envious, bitter and angry. Everyone wants a better life. We want to be richer, prettier, bigger, leaner, smarter. Nothing is ever good enough. Or is it? Maybe the world we live in has blurred our vision. Information overload, Facebook status updates, […]
- Top 20 Bodyweight Exercises for Building Muscle & Strength
- 12 Reasons You're Not Losing Fat
- Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Pull Ups
- Overcome Resistance, Increase Productivity, Live Sustainably, and Pull Wacky Pranks with John Alvino
- 7 Muscle Building Tips From the Iron Guru
- Can You Build Muscle with Nothing But Dumbbells, Kettlebells and Bodyweight?
- Are You Sabotaging Your Gains with the Wrong Rep Range?
- How Many Days a Week Should You Work Out?
- The Shocking Truth About Chin Ups
- Is Bodyweight Training Effective for Building Muscle?
- How to Build Bigger Forearms
- Top 10 Weight Training Exercises for Building Muscle
- 7 Ways to Fix Weak Hamstrings
- Top 10 Mass Building Tips
- How Long Should Your Workout Last?