Guest Post by Geoff Neupert, CSCS, Master SFG I have never bought into the popular fitness myth that you shouldn’t train to get stronger in order to lose fat. If strength is the foundation for every physical quality, and it is (according to Russian sports scientist Dr. L. Matveev, the “father of periodization”), then why […]
How to lose fat and get a six pack.
Hey Renegades, I’ve got a great interview for you today with my colleague, Martin Rooney, the creator of the Training For Warriors system. Check it out… Jason: Let’s start with an exercise that both of us share a common love for – sprinting. Why should people be doing it? Martin: Thanks Jason. Funny we start […]
There aren’t many things worse than being an un-athletic doofus. But a lot of times that what we let ourselves become in our quest to get bigger and stronger. You freak out and obsess over size and strength gains and you let your movement efficiency and conditioning go down the crapper. A lot of that […]
Its summer so a lot of people get all concerned about having their pretty little abs showing at the beach. Because of this they crank up their conditioning and cut down on carbs. That’s all well and good but that shouldn’t be the only reason you condition regularly. You should do it all the time […]
It’s summer. The weather’s hot. Suddenly there seems to be more females in your neighborhood. And like Fresh Prince said, they’re wearing less and less. You can’t be walking around looking like a gelatinous dough sack from now ‘til September. That will not make for the kind of memories you want. So what do you […]
We recently wrapped up our 90 day fat loss contest in the Renegade Inner Circle (which we are having a limited time special on right now). All of these guys followed the Inner Circle workouts and used the Renegade Diet. There were a lot of great submissions but we’ve gone through the after pics and […]
My recovery is usually pretty on point and I don’t too many inflammatory foods so I don’t get sore that often. I mean, I get sore, or course, but it’s usually just light soreness from time to time and never anything too deep or crippling. Today, though, I’m definitely feeling it more than usual and […]
- Top 20 Bodyweight Exercises for Building Muscle & Strength
- 12 Reasons You're Not Losing Fat
- Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Pull Ups
- Can You Build Muscle with Nothing But Dumbbells, Kettlebells and Bodyweight?
- How to Get a Body Like Jessica Biel
- Overcome Resistance, Increase Productivity, Live Sustainably, and Pull Wacky Pranks with John Alvino
- Are You Sabotaging Your Gains with the Wrong Rep Range?
- Is Bodyweight Training Effective for Building Muscle?
- Top 10 Weight Training Exercises for Building Muscle
- The Shocking Truth About Chin Ups
- How Long Should Your Workout Last?
- 7 Ways to Fix Weak Hamstrings
- Top 10 Mass Building Tips
- Hill Sprints For Fat Loss
- How to Build Bigger Forearms