Guest Post By Sean Hyson C.S.C.S. When you’re a beginner, you don’t think too much about the program you’re on or what food you need to eat to maximize the results. It’s enough to just go to the gym and lift hard. And go ahead and ask an advanced lifter about his training. It’s probably […]
Yes, you can. Absolutely. What you shove down your pie hole is the single most important factor relating to fat loss. Diet, diet, diet. That should be your focus. You could do nothing but get up and go to work each morning, come home, sit on the couch and repeat. And still lose a significant […]
We recently wrapped up our 49 day fat loss contest in the Renegade Inner Circle. All of these guys followed the Inner Circle workouts and used the Renegade Diet. There were a lot of great submissions but we’ve gone through the after pics and narrowed it down to these guys. Now it’s up to you […]
Hey Renegades, I’ve got a great interview for you today with my colleague, Martin Rooney, the creator of the Training For Warriors system. Check it out… Jason: Let’s start with an exercise that both of us share a common love for – sprinting. Why should people be doing it? Martin: Thanks Jason. Funny we start […]
There aren’t many things worse than being an un-athletic doofus. But a lot of times that what we let ourselves become in our quest to get bigger and stronger. You freak out and obsess over size and strength gains and you let your movement efficiency and conditioning go down the crapper. A lot of that […]
About Jason Ferruggia
Jason is a fitness & lifestyle consultant who has helped 100,000+ loyal readers get fit, get focused and achieve awesomeness. He's been featured in Men's Fitness, Details, Men's Health, Muscle & Fitness, ESPN & CBS.
Good Shit You Should Read
- Top 20 Bodyweight Exercises for Building Muscle & Strength
- 12 Reasons You’re Not Losing Fat
- Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Pull Ups
- How to Build Muscle- The Definitive Guide
- Is Bodyweight Training Effective for Building Muscle?
- 39 Ways to Not be Like Everyone Else
- Top 10 Weight Training Exercises for Building Muscle & Strength
- How Many Days a Week Should You Work Out?
- How to Get a Body Like Jessica Biel
- Are You Sabotaging Your Gains with the Wrong Rep Range?