Guest Post By Tyler Bramlett Take a look at any gymnast and the first thing you’ll notice is the development of their abdominal muscles. The reality is, you would be hard pressed to find an athlete with stronger abs then a gymnast. Most people believe that the reason gymnasts have such strong abs is their […]
The simple answer is yes, of course you can. Resistance is resistance. I don’t think you will get huge without a barbell, though. No, check that. I know you won’t. Squats, deadlifts and presses are hard to beat when it comes to packing on size. If you just did those and the rest of your […]
Guest Post By Nick Nilsson Bodyweight training is awesome…however, due to the nature of bodyweight training (limited resistance), it can be tough to build substantial muscle mass with it. That’s where I come in… My name is Nick Nilsson (a.k.a. The “Mad Scientist of Muscle”) and these 3 “mad scientist” methods will help you build […]
Guest Post By Rob King Back in Feb 2012 I ventured from my home town of Newfoundland, a cold rock in the middle of the Atlantic ocean, to venture to another cold place and home of Renegade Gym, New Jersey. I wasn’t going “down south” as we call it here when we want to escape […]
Everybody knows that squats, deads and presses get you huge and that bodyweight training is just for conditioning, right? Wrong. One look at rings gymnasts or a quick YouTube search of dudes dominating chin up bars in every park in New York City will show you that bodyweight training can get you jacked. That’s because […]
About Jason Ferruggia
Jason is a fitness & lifestyle consultant who has helped 100,000+ loyal readers get fit, get focused and achieve awesomeness. He's been featured in Men's Fitness, Details, Men's Health, Muscle & Fitness, ESPN & CBS.
Good Shit You Should Read
- Top 20 Bodyweight Exercises for Building Muscle & Strength
- 12 Reasons You’re Not Losing Fat
- Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Pull Ups
- How to Build Muscle- The Definitive Guide
- Is Bodyweight Training Effective for Building Muscle?
- 39 Ways to Not be Like Everyone Else
- Top 10 Weight Training Exercises for Building Muscle & Strength
- How Many Days a Week Should You Work Out?
- How to Get a Body Like Jessica Biel
- Are You Sabotaging Your Gains with the Wrong Rep Range?