It’s pretty safe to say that at least 75% of the people on the planet are haters. That’s sad for them but good for you. Why? Because haters will never get anywhere or make anything of their lives. If you’re consumed by hate it’s impossible to do good things. You can’t achieve your dreams or […]
I’d been dealing with gut and digestion issues for too long and finally had to put a stop to it. If it wasn’t the gas and bloating it was the weakened immune system or the inability to eat many of my favorite foods. I literally could not eat more than a small sweet potato without […]
Let’s assume you’re sitting on the couch on a Sunday in November. You’re watching the Indianapolis Colts but during commercials you flip over to the Oklahoma Thunder game. On one channel you’ve got the 5’9”, 228 pound Trent Richardson. On the other channel you’ve got the 6’9” Kevin Durant. You, we’ll assume, are a genetically […]
JF: I’m here with Chris Kresser, the author of the brand new book, Your Personal Paleo Code which I think is an absolute must read for everybody listening to this. He is the go-to man when it comes to nutrition and gut health and it’s just a pleasure to have him. CK: Thanks, Jason. Great […]
Guest Post By Nick Nilsson Bodyweight training is awesome…however, due to the nature of bodyweight training (limited resistance), it can be tough to build substantial muscle mass with it. That’s where I come in… My name is Nick Nilsson (a.k.a. The “Mad Scientist of Muscle”) and these 3 “mad scientist” methods will help you build […]
Guest Post by Geoff Neupert, CSCS, Master SFG I have never bought into the popular fitness myth that you shouldn’t train to get stronger in order to lose fat. If strength is the foundation for every physical quality, and it is (according to Russian sports scientist Dr. L. Matveev, the “father of periodization”), then why […]
“The meaning of life is that it is to be lived.”- Bruce Lee 1) Always have a quest. 2) Don’t feel the need to justify your opinion. 3) Cut your expenses in half. Then cut them again. 4) Don’t die without any scars. Like Tyler Durden advised. 5) Remember that everyone wants to feel important. […]
- Top 20 Bodyweight Exercises for Building Muscle & Strength
- 12 Reasons You're Not Losing Fat
- Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Pull Ups
- How Long Should Your Workout Last?
- Can You Build Muscle with Nothing But Dumbbells, Kettlebells and Bodyweight?
- Overcome Resistance, Increase Productivity, Live Sustainably, and Pull Wacky Pranks with John Alvino
- Is Bodyweight Training Effective for Building Muscle?
- Are You Sabotaging Your Gains with the Wrong Rep Range?
- The Shocking Truth About Chin Ups
- Top 10 Weight Training Exercises for Building Muscle
- 7 Ways to Fix Weak Hamstrings
- Top 10 Mass Building Tips
- Hill Sprints For Fat Loss
- How Many Days a Week Should You Work Out?
- How to Get a Body Like Jessica Biel