To kick off the first episode I recorded in 2017 I have to thank each and every one of you for more than tripling the podcast listenership this year.
I can’t tell you how much I appreciate that. You guys are the best.
In this episode I’m giving my take on everything that went down in 2016 from the mannequin challenge to sports highlights to the election to douchebags to the politically correct police to the best music, movies and TV shows.
Other topics include:
- My NFL playoff predictions
- My take on Ronda Rousey’s loss
- 6 things I have to do every day to be happy
- My least favorite word
- My least favorite cliche
- The legalization of marijuana
- What guys want in a woman
- Style tips or how to be The Fonz of 2017
- Shitting your pants in public
- The next big thing in fitness
- Essential books that I’ll always keep and re-read
- Tips for surviving a flight
- My outlook on life in my 30’s vs my 40’s
- What to do when you throw up on a date
- Head shaving
- The time I fell off the roof
- Is crack good before squats
- Building great relationships
- What’s next for the podcast
- My plans for 2017
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Right click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here for the Renegade Radio RSS Feed (non-iTunes)
- Are you taking over a hundred grams of protein per day from shakes, supplements and food, but not making the gains you expect?
- You ever feel bloated or gassy or maybe even get the runs downing your protein shake?
- Do you want to increase the usable amount of protein in your body?
- Pre-workout energy,
- Boost your workout energy by increasing your metabolism of carbs, fat, and protein for fuel.
- It decreases the need for sleep and recovery,
- Reduces the demands of the digestive organs to breakdown and process food.
- It enhances your immune system,
- Clears away undigested protein that rots in the gut and allows bacteria to thrive,
- And it increases mental clarity and focus.
This episode is also brought to you by Organifi, an organic, superfood supplement line that makes quality trusted nutrition convenient and accessible. Their most popular product, GREEN JUICE, solves the problem of juicing greens ON THE GO! Just add to water, drink and let your body soak up the benefits. Use code ‘Renegade’ at checkout for 20% off your order!With Organifi you can get all your healthy superfoods in one drink… With no shopping, no juicing, no blending and no clean up. In just 30 seconds a day you can supercharge your life, restore glowing good health, and feel decades younger.
- Save time
- Increase mental clarity
- Improve health
- Reduce stress
- Detoxify your body
- Rejuvenate your skin
- Boost immunity
Click HERE to get 20% off your order by using the coupon code “renegade” at checkout.
- Dorian Yakes
- Rhonda Rousey
- A Tribe Called Quest
- The Prophets of Rage
- Muhammad Ali
- Carrie Fisher
- Bedros Keuilian
Selected Links from the episode
- The Perfect life workshop with Craig Ballantyne
- ESPY Awards
- The Breathing Class with Dr. Belisa Vranich
- Renegade Strength Club
- A Letter to My Younger Self by Ray Allen
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- A Thousand Places to See Before you Die by Patricia Schultz
- Total Money Make Over by Dave Ramsey
If you have questions, shoot them my way on Twitter (@JasonFerruggia) or email podcast@JasonFerruggia.com
Thank you for tuning in, subscribing, and listening. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.